Chapter 2: Creep?!?!

~Jungkook's focus~

The rest of the day wasn't really that interesting. The guy I'm sitting next to- um what was his name again? Tae something I think? Anyway, that guy still didn't look at me.

He didn't even bother to say hi. He seems really rude but I cant judge. He was really focused on what the teacher was saying so maybe he didn't notice me. But how do you not notice a new kid, also I was sitting right beside him he could of at least said hi.

All my other classes were the same. The teachers introducing me to the class then everyone going back to what they were doing. I did make some friends I guess. I met Yoongi who's in my english class.

We both really suck at english and we both have a talent for singing so we got along pretty well. Well he doesn't really sing though. He has a nice voice but he raps instead. He's very sarcastic and sometimes really confuses me.

My mom said to join some clubs and that it might help me make some friends. There is a lot of clubs here and I want to join most of them but I'll do those later. Right now I want to join this one. The swim club!

>BigHit Highschool's Swimming Pool<

I went in and looked at the beautiful pool.

There were only a few people practicing though since it was the end of the day and I was a little late due to all the teachers keeping me in and helping me catch up to the rest of the class

There were only a few people practicing though since it was the end of the day and I was a little late due to all the teachers keeping me in and helping me catch up to the rest of the class. I walked over to who I think is the one in charge of this club.

"Ah hi, Are you in charge of this club?". The tall teacher looks down at me. "Nope. Im just the teacher that looks after all of you guys, Making sure you don't drown and everything. The club president is over there." He points to a girl in the water swimming laps around the pool. "Ah. Ok thank you".

I walk over to the pool and bend down as low as I can so she can here me. "Excuse me" I say a little loud. She hears me and comes over. "Hi. How can I help you?"

she says with a friendly smile. "Uh I was wondering if you have space in your club for one more? I was thinking about joining" she looked at me surprised. "Oh yes! There is space. Not much people join since everyone is joining the eating club." she said with a pissed off face.

"I mean that's not even a real club! How did the principal even agree to that!" Is she okay? "um.. So can I join?" I asked still not sure if she even said yes directly. "Oh ya you can join. Do you have a swimsuit" I think about her question for a while.

Do I have a swimsuit? I went to public pools before and I'm pretty sure I didn't swim wearing normal clothes, but then again the last time I went swimming was when I was 10 so I don't think my swimsuit fits me anymore.

"No I don't have a swimsuit" ugh this is embarrassing. I asked to join a swim club with put even having a swimsuit. "ah that's ok. You can by one at the school store online. But if you dont have a swimsuit you can't swim. Sorry. You could stay if you want or you could just go home."