Chapter 6: I'm still here

~Jungkook's focus~

I take of his shirt first trying my best not to look. I mean ya we're both guys but it's still awkward, And we're not that close. Yet.

Ugh why does he have to be wearing a button shirt?!?! I attempt to put the oversized shirt I picked out on him, but since he's laying down its sorta hard. So I lift him up slightly so that I can put his arms through.

Ok now it's time for the pants.

.......

Uhh....

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung please wake up!"

"Taehyung?!?!"

I sigh, but then I hear a little noise. "Ugh...nghhh" what? What was that?
I sigh once again and slip of his pants. His over sized t-shirt making it hard for me to see anything.

......

Not that i wanna see anything....

I start to put his shorts on until I feel a little movement. I turn my head up and see Taehyung trying to turn his body to the side.

He succeeds and his face is now facing away from me and I get a clear view of Taehyung's butt-I mean his boxers.

I didn't realize I was starring and a faint colour of red was creeping up on my face. I didn't know what was happening.

I felt really weird for some reason. I gave up on putting his shorts on and just covered his body with a blanket instead.

I need some water, I thought as I started walking towards Taehyung's bedroom door. But before I could even take one step I was pulled back.

I fell on taehyungs bed, our faces only 5 centimeters apart. Our noses were basically touching. My eyes where wide open in shock but Taehyung's eyes were closed.

He's still sleeping? Is he reacting from his dream? "Uh.. T-Taehyung?" I look down and see his hand gripping mine. Really tightly. I look back up at him. Staring at his long eyelashes.

"Don't leave me. Please, just stay by my side." huh?!?! Is he saying this because of his dream?? Is he saying it to me?? Im so confused?!?! I break out of my thoughts when I hear a sniffle.

I look up quickly and see Taehyung's eyes still closed, but tears are coming out of them.

I don't know what to do. I pull him into a hug and tightly rap my arm around him. With my other hand I rub soothing circles on his palm.

Hopefully this will calm him down.

~Taehyung's focus~

I wake up with swollen and puffy eyes. My eyes are barely open as I try to look around my room. "J-Jungkook?" I say weakly. "Don't worry tae, I'm still here" I look at the boy in front of me and smile.

I notice that I'm wearing a diffremt shirt now and start to get really confused. I look down under my blanket and see that im not wearing pants.

"Uhh jungkook?!?!"

"What? What did you expect me to do?!?! You fell asleep. I couldn't just leave you there with damp and sweaty clothes!"

"ok......But why am I not wearing pants?"

"....uh I kind of gave up on putting your pants on. You uh w-were making it really d-difficult"

Jungkook started getting really red and he quickly hid his face. Did something happen?