Chapter 32: Rotten Cheesiness

(i was gonna put a picture of rotten cheese but it looked way too gross o^o)

~Taehyung's focus~

I head home with my head hurting quite a lot. Once I reach my bed I completely collapse. Today felt way to short. Speaking of short, I never got to see Jimin once today. That was the main reason I woke up in the morning.

Also why was Jungkook acting so weird? I'm finally making new friends. Shouldn't he be happy for me? Wait a minute, uGh i'm such a Hypocrite! i'm very possessive of Jungkook as well. I was even scared of little mochi taking kookie away from me.

But I never really thought Jungkook would be like that. Especially with me. I smile a little. I don't know. Something about it makes me feel....special. Like Jungkook doesn't want to share me. like i'm his?

Then my smile drops. Why'd I get mad at him? I feel really bad now... I wanna apologize. I get up and start heading to Jungkook's house. As I reach to open my front door I hear the door bell ring. I open it and see Jungkook standing there, a surprised look on his face.

"well you answered that quickly"

"hm? oh no I was about to go to your house"

"what, why?"

I look down at my feet. I was always stubborn, so apologizing was always hard for me. "i-i wanted to say sorry" Man that was difficult. I looked up at his confused face, so I continued. "I got mad and raised my voice at you over a stupid matter. and for that i-i apo-poloigize"

I look down again and see Jungkook grab my hand ever so gently. "i'm sorry too tae. I shouldn't have gotten so protective like that. Your a human and your aloud to be friends with whoever you want."

I smile as Jungkook smiles back. we stare at each other, holding each others hand for what seemed like forever. 

"if you guys aren't gonna kiss, then please stop being so cheesy" I turn my head and look at who said that. "Jimin?" I look at the small mochi boy standing in front of me with a bored expression on his face. 

"Jimin!" i let go of Jungkook's hand, hearing a small childlike whine after, and tackle Jimin. "you have so much explaining to do mister!" Jimin chuckles a bit and then pushes me off. "ok ok wait, i might pee"

"ok- wait, what?" jimin dusts off nothing really, and looks up at me. "what did you want me to explain again?" I roll my eyes. "about you fucking yoongi duh! wait no, yoongi would be fucking you right?" a deep red creeps up onto jimins face as i think of who's top and who's bottom. 

i mean the bottom must be Jimin right. He's mochi!  But then again sometimes jimin is also hot as heck. nah. jimin would totally bottom. wait,  maybe they switch?

"taeee? hellooo?"

"huh?"

"tae no one fucked! Me and yoongi just got left behind on the trip"

".....and then after you fucked-"

"TAE!"

"ok, ok i'll stop!" I laugh as I see jimin turn a deep shade of red.

"but you gotta explain more then that"

jimin nods and asks to go inside, saying that his short legs are getting tired just standing around. I follow after him about to close the door before realizing something. "oh, jungkook!" I look out but see no one there.

did he leave? "tae, you want me to explain or what?" i hear jimin scream from the kitchen. He probably ate half my cookies by now. I look around once more expecting Jungkook to be there the second time I look.