Chapter 14: Yeontan

~Taehyung's focus~

"I'm gonna take him home with me!"

I checked the bottom of the dog. "At least I think it's a him."

"Taehyung! You can't just decide to own a dog. I know you don't want to leave it here but your only 14. You can't just make decisions on your own. You have to ask your parents first." Jungkook scolded me. He was right though.

"Well it's getting late. My parents are gonna be worried. I'm gonna go now, bye Jungkook. Bye Taehyung." Jimin said already walking towards his house.

"C'mon Tae, we should go home too." Jungkook said. "Why should I go home? There's no one expecting to see me there." There was a bit of attitude when I said that. Jungkook huffed. He grabbed the puppy from my hands and began walking.

"J-Jungkook! Where are you going?" I said surprised by his actions. "Just follow me." Jungkook walked to my house and stoped at the front door.

"Um..Jungkook?"

"Just open the door."

"O-ok"

I got out my keys and opened the door. Jungkook walk in and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and followed him, still confused about what he was doing.

I walked in the washroom and saw Jungkook kneeling down with the puppy in his hands. The puppy woke up and started barking.

It looked so scared. I quickly went to it and scooped it up with my hands, not caring how dirty it was. I started rocking it back and forth for it to calm down.

Once it calmed down, I placed it in the bath tub and faced Jungkook. "Ok can you tell me what's going on now." He took a bucket that was in the bath tub and started filling it with water.

"Well if you want to keep the puppy then you need to wash it first."

"Your letting me keep it!"

He chuckled. "I'm not the one to say if you can keep it or not. I'm just saying you can't leave it there so you might as well take care of it for now untill your parents come home."

I almost jumped in joy but then I remembered the dog was still in the bath tub. I took the dog and carefully placed him in the now full bucket of water. I took some more water in my hand and dropped it on the head of the dog.

"Hm..I don't have any dog shampoo. Can I use normal shampoo?" Jungkook took out his phone and searched it.

"Oh

"Oh..ok. I'll go buy some dog shampoo and other dog stuff tomorrow." I said looking at Jungkook's phone.

I took some shampoo and rubbed the puppy's soft fur with it gently.

_ _ _ _

I decided to cook some white rice and plain chicken for me, Jungkook and the puppy. Don't worry I did some research.