Chapter 13: Beautiful Voices

~Jungkook's focus~

It's time. Time to go to math class and see our grade for the project. I take all the blame for not putting in the last part. I was responsible for the essay part and Taehyung was responsible for the visual poster part. He wasn't supposed to add in the last bit.

I walk over to my seat and see Taehyung beside it looking as nervous as I was. I sat down and said hi to Taehyung. He said hi back but not with his normal happy smile.

I put my hand on his and looked at his eyes. "Taehyung, I know you care about your grade and so do I, but you really have nothing to worry about. We both worked hard and we put in a lot of effort. Our teacher can't fail us just because of one mistake."

He turned to look at me and I was relived when I saw his usual boxy smile. "Your really good at motivating people you know that." He said still smiling. I smiled back.

"Awww" we turned our heads the direction the sound came from and saw Jimin standing in front of us. "Oh hi, Jimin. I didn't know you were their." He smiled and then said, "Taekook is real."

Both me and taehyung looked at him confused.

"Tae-what?" I asked

"Taekook. It's your ship name. Even though I see jungkook as a top, Kooktae sorta sounds weird. It sounds like I'm saying cook Tae, and I don't think Taehyung wants to be cooked."

"No. No I don't." Taehyung said still slightly confused.

"Wait, what project were you guys talking about?" Jimin asked. Oh ya, since he came late he doesn't know about the project.

"It's a project that the teacher assigned us. I forgot to add the last part of the project and now we're nervous we might fail." The teacher walked in with a smile.

His mood is always changing. "Alright class, I'll hand back you projects now." Taehyung and I looked at each other with nervousness. "I'll call you and your partner to come up and receive your project."

Once the teacher called us, we walked to the front of the class and took the project to look at the score written on it.
Taehyung was the same face I had. His face was filled with shock, surprise, confusion, excitement and happiness.

We got an A-!!! We were just confused why though. We decided to talk to the teacher about it after class.

The class ended and we went over to talk to him. "Um..excuse me Mr. Collens, we had a question. Even though we forgot a part in the project and it was unfinished why did you give it an A-?"

Mr. Collens looked confused. "What do you mean. It didn't seem unfinished. It seemed fine to me. There were mistakes and that's why you got A-. Besides even if you forgot to add something, your math problem and the way you solved it were perfectly fine the way they were."

Taehyung looked at me and I looked back at Taehyung. "Oh, I guess we were freaking out for nothing then." Taehyung said with a chuckle. "Well you guys better go or else you'll be late for your special classes."

I looked at the clock. "Oh, right. Well thank you Mr. Collens. Bye." I said while grabbing Taehyung's hand and leaving the class room.

~Taehyung's focus~

It was so beautiful that it made me cry.

We were in our vocal classes and apparently Jimin also specializes in singing as well. Our teacher( Mrs. Woo) was very friendly and told us to sit in a circle. She told us to sing a song of our choice in order for everyone to get to know each other better and for her to see how well each of us sing.

After a couple of students, it was Jungkook's turn to sing. He sang a song by Tori kelly called 'Paper Hearts'.
I never knew he sang so well. I mean I never heard him before now, but I never expected him to be this good.

Jungkook finished singing a part of the song and turned to me. I felt tears streaming down my face because of how beautiful his voice was and tried to wipe them away but jungkook noticed before I could.

Thankfully the teacher started talking to the class so no one else noticed me crying.

"Taehyung, What did you think about the song I just sang- huh? Taehyung, are you crying?!"

"N-no. I just got something in my eyes. Actually I think someone is cutting onions."

"Oh really" He said with a chuckle. Since I was beside Jungkook, the teacher asked me to sing next.

I decided to sing a song that I like a lot called, 'Someone Like You' by Adele. I sang the main part of it. After I was done singing everyone clapped.

I turned to look at jungkook and ask him how I did. He was starring at me with his mouth open. "That. Was. Amazing!" He said with his bunny tooth smile. I smiled back. "Thanks."

_ _ _ _ _

Jimin, Jungkook and I walked back home together. I've been more open to Jimin now and I feel like I can trust him. His voice is beautiful. It's like an angel singing.

As we were walking, I spotted a small box. There was something moving in it. I was curious so I walked over to it. I gasped when I saw a sleeping, small, dirty but fluffy puppy in it. Jungkook and Jimin were beside me and they also looked shocked.

"Who in the world would leave a puppy like this!?" Jungkook asked slightly mad. "I don't know but I can't just leave it here." I said.

"Then what are you gonna do with it?" Jungkook asked. I lifted up the sleeping puppy and held it in my arms as like a baby. I looked at jungkook with determined eyes.

"I'm gonna take him home with me!"

~---------------------------------~

There's still one more chapter for you guys to read and so I'll add vkook and BTS stuff there and I also want to thank you guys but I'll say more in the next chapter

Thank you for reading‼

Byeeee

💜💜💜💜💜💜