Chapter 43: So gay

~Authors focus~

Taehyung was cuddled with jimin on the sofa as Mulan played on the TV.

as taehyung slowly started to stir out of bed, he lazily checked what time it was. He grumbled when he saw that it was only 2:53 AM.

He wished the night would go by sooner because jungkook would have to be back by the next day right?

The worst part was taehyung couldnt even go back to sleep since he was already wide awake.

He slipped on his slippers and sluggishly walked to the kitchen to fetch himself some cereal since the last thing he ate was popcorn and coke- no sorry, SPriTe.

He could always make himself a proper meal but cereal at 3AM sounds more appropriate.

As taehyung was pouring his milk (yes he pours milk before cereal)

He realized he was being really clingy. "Jungkook's a grown-ass man. He can go to work and stay out as late as he wants. He has his own life, he doesnt need to be stuck with me for most of it." he told himself as he nearly overflowed the bowl.

He took out his favourite cereal, Krave, ( idk thats just my favourite so i used it kay) and dumped a whole bunch in there, as well as eating some that fell on the counter.

"I have my own life too, but since jungkooks been gone for so long i cant help but want to spend every second with him." taehyung took his bowl of over-filled cereal and sat on the couch. He debated calling Jung kook and see what he was doing and rememberd that it was 3 in the morning and is probably sleeping. But where?

'Did he ever even come back to his dorm?' wondered taehyung as some milk- soaked-krave dropped from his mouth and back in the bowl.

"Would I be bothering him if I call now? Well duh" taehyung mumbled to himself while rolling his eyes at- himself.

"But if hes really my friend then he shouldn't min-" taehyung anxiety-filled thoughts were inturupted by a loud ring coming from his phone.

Taehyung scrambled to stop it so it doesnt wake up jimin and ended up answering it.

"Uh- hello?" taehyung asked, as he didnt see who it was before answering.

"Tae? Oh thank god you answered! I was worried that I would bother you. Oh wait did I? I did right? Oh gosh im so sorry tae!"

'Jungkook' Taehyung heard a lot of shuffling happening from jungkooks side of the phone and it was obvious he wasn't at his dorm.

"Jungkook? Where are you?"

"Thats the reason I called tae, I have no idea"

__ __ __ __ __

~Taehyungs focus~

"Im telling you tae, I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't!? Just tell me the street name kookie."

Taehyung sighed. He asked jungkook to go outside and tell him the name of the street he was on so that taehyug can google it and tell him the directions, or go get him.

" I can't!"

"Stop saying that! ♪~Anything is possible, you’re unstoppable~♪"

"...tae, don't"

"♪~ME AND THE GIRLS!~♪"

"...taehyung, no"

"♪~DU DUN DUN, YAH, NUH NUH NUH~♪"

"Taehyunggg!! Im still lost here!"

"Well i cant help you if you dont cooperate young man"

"But taeeee! That's the street name!"