Chapter 42: I was promised cuddles :(

~Jungkooks focus~

"Taehyung?"

I call out while turning the corner. How did I lose him like that? He was with me one second and then he wasnt the next. Not to mention he was wearing a green coat so he blends in with the tress too!

"Taehyung? baby where are you!?" I scream in hopes of hearing a call back. Yes, I already tried calling him but soon realized I had his phone from when he wanted me to take a picture of him.

And I know tha Taehyungs an adult now but he's also truly a 3 year old! Anything can happen with him! Especially since we're in an unknown neighborhood.

Tae and I decided to come hear for our rain walk rather then the park because the neighborhood had a lot if pretty houses we like to look at and wish we could afford.

Also dispite taehyung having rain boots, I didnt, so I would much rather not go through the muddy puddles at the park.

"AhHaa!! S-stop!"

I instantly turn my head as I run towards the scream. I know this scream, its all too familier.

Just as I approch a big willow tree, I see taehyung on the pavement ground squarming while a tall man was standing in front of him.

'Oh god, not again! why does this always happen to tae!?'

I run up to the bastered and punch him square in the jaw ( A/N: I dont actually know what that means or if its even a thing but i think i heard it somewhere?¿)

"J-jungkook?" I look down and see taehyung cuddling a small dog. Wait- what? instinctively I turn back around at the guy I punched. On closer observation, I noticed that the guy was holding a leash in one hand and potty bags in the other.

(A/N: kekeke didja really think- dont worry i wouldnt do that to tae. Not again.)

oh.

I didn't see the dog earlier. Oops?

_ _ _ _ _ _

"It's okay! I totally get it, if I was in your shoes I would do the same."

The dog owner, who I found out is Mr. jung, said as I replediattly apologized.

After I realized it was a misunderstanding and that taehyung ran away to pet a dog he saw and was screaming from being licked by it, I immediately helped Mr. Jung and took him to the doctors to make sure I didn't break his jaw.

After confirming he was okay, I took him to Starbucks and told him to buy anything he desired.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"no, no! Really it's okay!"

"Are you sure Mr. jung?"

"yes, yes! Although I must admit, that's one hefty arm you got there. What gym do you work out at?" Mr. jung said while feeling my muscles.

"Uhm..." I looked at him weirdly. I-is he trying to flirt with me?

"oh! Sorry that must've come out wrong!" Mr. jung quickly apologized probably noticing how awkward I became.

"My son complained about being too weak and I've been looking around for a good place for him to safely work out at"

"o-oh right, of course!" I chuckled embbaresed. I get a glimpse of my clock and realize Im gonna be late for my job interview.

"how about I tell you later? I really have to get going," U explain while putting on my jacket.

we exchange numbers and I go to collect taehyung. He was feeding the dog whipped cream the whole time. its dog-friendly don't worry.