Chapter 27: Campfire

*Author: I watched a shit ton of vkook videos before this so i hope you enjoy😉👌 also this is dedicated to everyone who still supports me 😘 (also ^ enjoy that for 10 hours. Its good if you leave it on while reading.)*

~Jungkook's focus~

I get Taehyung dressed (even though his clothes are basically gone now because of how ripped and dirty they got) and then started carrying him bridal style towards were I think our campsite is. "um Jungkook why are you carrying me? or at least why are you carrying me bridal style?"

Yes I know there was no need to carry him like this but I just really, really wanted to. And no it's not because his body is touching my arms...... ok so maybe it is a little because of that

I walk a little more until I see a small boy with brown hair. "jimin?" I see someone else behind him. Is Jimin here with our teacher? "oh my gosh taehyung. w-what happened?" Our teacher runs up to us. "u-um" taehyung stutters.

I put him down and look at him. "its ok tae. you can say what happened. they'll understand" I put my hands on his shoulder to comfort him.

I can see why he's so nervous about telling people he almost got raped. if I didn't see it for my self he probably would've never told me. "I um-" tae took a deep breath and told them the whole story.

The whole time the only looks on there faces were curiosity, concern, disgust and anger. In that order.

"Oh my gosh taehyung I had no idea. I'm gonna call the cops right away" Our teacher exclaims.  "Oh ya Jimin, did you go to get the teacher?" I ask. "yep. when I heard taehyung scream I figured that it was best if i call the teacher. Um I did cause quite a scene though since I went screaming for our teacher" He explained scratching the back of his head. 

" i'm sorry tae. i'm pretty sure you didn't want anyone to know anything" Jimin apologized.

"it's ok jimin. I actually think it was very smart of you to go call the teacher. thank you" Both Tae and Jimin where smiling. "Hey Tae shouldn't I be thanked here? I am the one who saved you ya know" Taehyung turned to me and smiled even wider. He came closer abd gave me a big, tight hug.

"thank you Jungkook. For everything"

~Taehyung focus~

 We arrive back at the camp site. 50% of people were looking at me and the other 50% were minding their own business. our teacher told us to rest so we went to our tents. Jimin went to his shared tent and Jungkook and I went to ours. 

"hey um Tae, can I ask you a question?"

"is it about anything that happened with or includes Mr. lee?"

"...ya"

"then no"

"sigh ok"

we took a quick nap but then woke up when we heard Jimin calling us. I get out of our tent and see Jimin holding a s'more. Woah. that looks delicious. I thought as I licked my lips.

Jungkook came out of our tent and looked at everyone around the campfire with a s'more or roasted marshmallows in their hands. I smile at his confused, sleepy, excited face and drag him to where Jimin and everyone else is.

 I smile at his confused, sleepy, excited face and drag him to where Jimin and everyone else is

I look at the beautiful campfire. As the marshmallows slowly get browner and crisp.

For a second I almost forgot that I almost got raped. But obviously I remembered again. When I go home I'm definitely not tell my parents about this.  I'm glad jungkook came though, and just in time too.

I turn my head and look at him. Smiling as he attempts making a smore but dropping his marshmallows instead.

 i'm really lucky to have a jungkook

        ~---------------------------------------~

Chapter 27 complete? ✅

IM SO SORRYYY

IM SUCH A BAD WRITER I SWEAR

I dont even have an excuse for not updating in so long. I'm not sick, nobody I know died, I didnt just come out to my parents and no I wasnt stressed about school ( cause i'm on a break) the only illness I have is laziness  😪 

I know this chapter was very short and I'm sorry once again. 

I also know that there's some authors who don't update in like years but i felt really bad cause i wanna update at least once every week for you guys.

anyway enough with that. here's your dail- week- um here's your stuff:

 here's your dail- week- um here's your stuff:

_ _ _ _ _ _thank you for reading!

_ _ _ _ _ _
thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this very short and cheesy chapter. if you did like it then theres this button you can click called "vote" and it let's me know you liked it :D

comment anything if you want to cause I always love reading them

see ya in the next chapter~

byeeee

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜