chapter 35: Hey Tae...

(ok so I know I said it'll be four years later....but it's actually just gonna be 2 and a half years later. soooo that means they've known each other since grade 9 to the middle of grade 10. I think.

anywayyy)

*2 and a  1/2 years later*

~Taehyung's focus~

"jimin no!"

"c' mon please!!!"

"...no"

"I'll buy you a donut"

I stop and think about this for a while. Is it really worth it? "What type of donut?" I ask.   Jimin stops looking at his phone and looks at me. "I' ll get you the really pretty panda donut  that you keep nagging me about"

I gasp and think about the love of my life I came across while looking on Instagram.

my mouth starts watering as I think about all the likes id get-nuh I mean about how good it'll taste

"Mmm...ok. but I'm only going there with you. nothing else k?"

"Ya. ya. you're too flat for it anyways"

"excuse me! I don't do squats for nothing you know!"

Jimin rolls his eyes as I throw the pillow at him. As I get up to leave he stops me. "be back home by 7! we'll leave at 10"

I nod and proceed to head out. 

can't believe I agreed to this

~Jungkook's focus~

I enter the college/university not knowing anyone. its the best and most convenient one so why not? I came a tad bit later than most students but that happened quite a lot so I'm used to it. walking down the hallways and into my dorm room, the first thing I do is immediately look for someone to tell me the WiFi. 

Where is my dorm mate? I look around for any sign of life but found nothing. I decide to go look at my room but enter the wrong one. I see a small boy sleeping on the really messy couch in the really messy room.

he wakes up after I enter and looks at me. "who?" he speaks but doesn't bother to get up and just stares at me lazily. wait...he looks familiar. "I, uh, I'm jeon jungkook," I say, a little intimidated by the other boy. he looks at me for a while with his face scrunched up in thought

he then closes his eyes again. "cool" I sigh. "what's the wifi?" I ask feeling less intimidated then I did before. the other boy groans but gets up none the less. He pulls out a piece of paper with words and numbers on it and hands it to me.

"k thanks uh-"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi"

my eyes widen. "hyung! it's me! from bighit" I say excitedly knowing that someone I know is here and that he's my dorm mate. he opens one of his eyes that he closed again before and looks at me. "ya. cool" yoongi says and goes back to the "great" nap he was having.