Chapter 31: Jealous much?

~Taehyung's focus~

Where is that little Jimmine??  I aggressively push past everyone in the halls searching for a small, black haired boy who has a bunch of explaining to do. When I see that little punk i'm gonna- hm? 

 A black haired guy sitting down stops my thoughts. I walk right behind him and slapped his head. "Hey! Jimin you have a lot of-" The small looking, black haired boy who I assumed was Jimin stood up, and boy was he tall!

"you aren't Jimin.." 

" And you aren't my tutor, but I wouldn't mind if you were instead"

"Mhm,.. nah I'll pass. Also sorry I hit you. It was supposed to be for my friend Jimin"

"Oh that's ok. Hey actually I-"

"Jiminnnnn~"

I run off after Jimin when I see him walking past. I feel bad for leaving that guy there but I mean he's just a stranger. I jump on Jimin and tackle him causing both of us to fall down.

 Students passing by looked but soon ignored because who cares that two guys are in a really gay position on the ground right? "Ouch! What the hell!" Wait....this is Jimin right? I get off and look at the persons face.

"Jungkook?"

"Tae?"

"Ah, i'm sorry I thought you were Jimin. Well class is gonna start soon, let's go"

"Huff no!"

"What? Why?"

"Because i'm saddend"

"Whyy?"

"Because you hurt me"

"Whyyy?"

"i don't know you tell me!"

"how am I supposed to tell you when I don't even kno-....ohhhhhh"

*Flashback*

(Before school)

Taehyung was walking to school in a rush for the same reason he was rushing in the beginning. Jungkook saw Taehyung walking so he caught up with him hoping to walk to school together.

"hey tae! wanna walk to school to-"

"Hush kook. Your not really important to me right now. Anyways  gotta go bye!"

After that Taehyung left a sad, heartbroken Jungkook to walk to school by himself like a depressed little boy.

*End of flashback*

"Aw Jungkook! i'm so sorry!!"

"Nao! i'm hurt!"

"Aw noo! I didn't mean to hurt my kookie! Pwease forgive mwe?" I attempt to act cute while hugging Jungkook as if he's gonna disappear if I let go of him in the slightest. 

"Um o-okie erm-  I mean ya sure i'll forgive you...bro?"

"...."

"Uha anyway we should head to class. The bell rang like 10 minuets ago so.."

"Oh ya right let's go!"

Jungkook takes my hand and leads us into class which we were already late for, But thankfully the teacher was late too so we didn't get in trouble.

 Jungkook was acting weird for the rest of the day. Was it cause I said he was unimportant? But he said he forgave me. Was it cause I hugged him? No it can't be. We hug all the time. Heck, I even kiss him on the cheeks sometimes.