01🐌

Dear Diary,

   Kim Seungmin was a snail. He was a regular snail. That was it. Nothing else.

For reasons unknown, he left his rich family of snails 6 years ago to join the Slug kingdom.

From that point on his family called him a traitor and despised his existence - yet he's already adapted to not having a shell.

   Oh believe me, he's grown quite a bit. I remember recruiting him into our kingdom 6 years ago. He met King Xu Minghao for the first time. Minghao was impressed.

Who am I kidding? Minghao laughed and looked down at him. I remember Seungmin declaring that he will be a true slug.

He later changed his name to Kim Slugmin. I think it fits quite well, yes? He ended up meeting with his friend, oh what's his name? Bang Chan? Yes, him. Oh, was he quite the fellow.

He was a snail as well, but if I say that now, Slugmin will be quite angry at me. I can tell. After all, he is a slug now. He was one of my first translug friends.

They went out to to train and do many things together, but I remember one time Slugmin telling me about Bang Chan holding a strange device.

He told me Bang Chan said it was a compass. The following day, Majesty Minghao was found out about the object and was automatically furious.

He then proceeded to shit on it, stopping it from ever functioning again. The shit seeped through the nooks and crannies of the poor compass.

I remember that day, Bang Chan screamed in terror, "The shit is on it!" And he ran away. Minghao didn't seem to care. Slugmin shrugged it off.

   I guess Minghao didn't care because the next day he gave Slugmin a high-class job. He was given the role of Secretary Slimer.

He'd slime up the throne room to make access easier for the royal slugs. Slugmin was quickly dubbed, the "susqui" of Slug kingdom.

He didn't seem to mind, he just slightly bored of the job within a month. He often toyed with the various fire and ice staffs and Wanda behind the throne, careful so King Xu Minghao would not see his trickery.

   Soon enough he left. I hate to say it, but I didn't think it was his forte anyway. Furious, Minghao threatened to shit on another one of his belongings.

Again, Slugmin didn't seem to care. He just nodded. I remember witnessing the whole ordeal from my SORB.