17🐌

"Aight guys, you can't stay 'ere forever. Hyunslug, you're in better condition. You're goin' out 'ere first. Slugmin, you're too hurt right now, yeh? You got a few more weeks." Chan smiled, then frowned. "What about Sluglix? What's he gonna do about the rate of injured soldiers?"

"I've just thought of that, yeh."

"So..what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, but can I let you in a secret?" Slugmin contracted his neck. "What?"

"So..I kind of..like Sluglix."

"You like him?!" Hyunslug got out of his chair and starting whipping. "EE-YOI!" He leaned his body to the left, then leaned back faster in the opposite direction, doing the same with his antennae. Slugmin got up as well. He dabbed with his antennae.

"Guys, this is not a joke. I've liked him for a while." Chan looked down in deep thought.

"So...who's Slugbok?"

-

"I don't know, Woojin! I'm trying!" Sluglix shook his head. "I made a death scandal about you, I made Snakejin go mad all those years ago, I'm a monster Woojin!" Sluglix was now pacing back and forth.

"Hey hey hey (insert Carlos Matos) d00d, you're being too hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll find a way."

"But don't you understand Woojin, that you can't live a normal life anymore because of me?! I made a death scandal, I started a war! I hired Snakejoon to fight us! That's how desperate I am. Please, I'm lost." Sluglix broke down in slug mucus.

"Hey, stob it! It's you're gonna run out of mucus."

"No, no, no, no I even made you take off your shell! I made you pretend to be a slug! That's how desperate I am, Woojin!"

"It's okay. That crusty shell is in that box now! I'm sure somebody took it-"

"ITS WHERE SLUGMIN WORKS-" Sluglix collapsed onto the floor.

-
a/n: P L O T T W I S T