23🐌

"GOOD NEWS YA SL00GS, WE'VE DEFEATED ALL OF OUR RIVALS IN THIS WAR, WE'RE DONE!" Sluglix announced. Yanan came rushing through the militia hall. I'm so sorry, Hyunslug.

"Sluglix, may I speak to Slugmin for a rather quick second?"

"Ah, he's in room 365 (365 nan maeil achim jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo) he just got off the battlefield." Yanan frantically thanked Sluglix and went in the opposite direction, aka the direction he came from - upstairs.

"SLUGMIN, SLUGMIN, SLUGMIN, I-" Yanan burst open the door. Slugmin was building a strange sculpture of some sort in the middle of his room. "Slugmin!" Slugmin looked up from his work. "Minghao wants to tell you something." Slugmin furrowed his antennae eyes, "What?"

"So Hyunslug..he loves you."

"See I always knew he'd love my outhouses. I don't see why it's important, but I guess that means that he's really passionate about my outhouses. I'm building one right now. I realized that a mixture of snail mucus, stone, and slug shit is the perfect consistency for my outhouse. the final product is a strong, flexible, resistant wall. They don't break as much."

Yanan was really debating whether if he should correct Slugmin or not. He did, he wanted justice for Hyunslug. "He wants to date you, Slugmin."

"Oh, he's rEaLLy pasSiONaTe then."

Sluglix's wise words kept replaying in his head, "OI YA FACKING SLUG" except with a "WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" at the end.