13🐌🍄

Hyunslug POV/Focus

"Your mucus sack is starting to rip, but we've got that covered already with the repairing sludge we injected into you. Then..we got a few minor scratches, yeh?" Hyunslug nodded. "So the snails over there recommend you stay back for 20 minutes. By then we assume the battle would die down," he paused and looked at Hyunslug in the antennae eyes. "Oi, mate, sorry about that. I was spacin' out, a bit. Anyways, I'll leave you alone. There's another slug at the door."

For a good few seconds, Hyunslug just stared up at the ceiling. Not thinking about anything in par- SLUGMIN.. - in particular. Just spacing out.

-

Slugmin POV/Focus

"Yes, he's in a stable condition, but he said his body is dry. We assume he's been running too fast." Rosé pushed Slugmin on the wheelchair. "I feel hazy.." Rosé pushed him faster down the hall. "Chan, he's about to faint! Get him hooked to the mucus machines ASAP. I'll get BamBam, he'll get the slug slime buckets!" Rosé shoved Slugmin into Chan's room and dashed back down the hall, presumably about to get BamBam.

"Oi, Slugmin, you okay?" He nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna get you hooked to the machines, yeh? Bambam's gonna get the slime buckets, just breathe." He only nodded again. He's been in this situation before, way back 6 years ago when he was given the job of sliming up the throne room. He almost ran out slime and nearly died. He felt a needle pierce through his skin. "Feelin' okay, yeh? The slug slime's coming I swear."

Not long after, BamBam came slugging down the halls, as fast as he could without making it dangerous. "Chan! I got the mucus!" BamBam flew himself into the room and poured the mucus onto Slugmin. He groaned, sudden contact to the slug mucus made him shiver. "Are you alright, buddy?" BamBam smiled. "It's gonna be okay, you'll be out there in a snap. We're gonna move you to the emergency room, I think Hyunslug's already in there." Chan lifted Slugmin off the bed, now covered in slime. He sat on the wheelchair himself and proceeded to push himself to the emergency room.