18🐌

Hyunslug was released from the medical center about 10 minutes after. He stayed there for only about an hour. Before he left, he wrote s note to Slugmin and attached a bottle of the hospital slime mucus, dirt flavored.

   Hyunslug remembered all those years ago when he was a snail and tried flavored mucus - it was the best thing ever. Instead of that boring, bland slime, you get a dirt flavor, a lettuce flavor, and more! They had flavors for both slugs and snails, it was a miracle.

   Hyunslug just made it back out to the battlefield. There were 2 dead snakes on the ground, yet 4 others remained. That couldn't be the entire snake colony - he was cut off by a hiss. "Ah, you slug!" He watched as the snake sank its fangs into the slug's body. Streams of yellow, brown, orange, and a little bit of crimson squirted out. "SHITE!" Sluglix ran into the battlefield and launched himself onto the snake. He squirted his slimey mucus into the snakes nostrils, paralyzing it. He pulled out two rocks and shoved this down the snakes' nostrils. "HEY CAN I PLEASE ORDER A MCSHIT SANDWICH MY SOLDIER IS DYING MCSHIT-" Sluglix screeched. Hyunslug helped by launching himself to the snake's tail and biting it off with his small mouth. The snake yelped in pain.

   Hyunslug looked over at the battlefield. There were more snakes than before, now about 8. Before there was 4, they took down one, so 3. That meant there were 5 new ones..except..

they had feathers.