06🐌

Yanan (Head Doctor, Mice) POV/Focus

   "Excuse me your majesty, but I need to send something to Wonho of the frogs urgently." Yanan paced back and forth before the king, Ko Shinwon. "That frog again? Yanan, what are all these messages that you're sending to him?"

"Well-"

"Silence! Let me question you further than that." Yanan gulped.

"Well uh - Wonho is having trouble sorting out the Aloe Vera and Agave Americana."

"What is this, Americana you speak of?"

"It's appearance is similar to that of Aloe Vera, Shinwon."

"Why does it matter, again?"

"Because the Agave Americana is poisonous, while the aloe is moisturizing and good for your health."

"Why does he have the Agave then, anyway?"

"Frogs use it as weaponry, your majesty."

"I thought they had poison?"

"Yes, but-"

"Silence! I know you're seeing somebody else. Somebody much more important than that Wonho guy. Tell me the truth."

"Well..uh..yes, I haven't only been seeing Wonho."

"Face it, you're not seeing Wonho at all."

"Okay, yes. I've been seeing Minghao."

"From the slugs? What's your interest in him?!"

"He's very kind."

"That's it? You must be seeing someone else."

"Minghao and Jun."

"WHAT?!"

"Wen Jun Hui, our previous king."

"Are you all in a relationship? Oh, no! You must be polymourous, yes?!"

"No, not yet. But I have a strong liking on Jun. Minghao is also really nice."

"I can't believe you would betray our kingdom like this, Yanan."

"I apologize deeply, your majesty."

"Wooseok? Take away this peasant."

"Yes sir. Would you like me to lock him in the dungeon or banish him?"

"Banish him to the slug kingdom, since he likes it so much anyway. Along with Wen Jun Hui, yes?"

"How long?"

"Hm. Up to 4 or 5 years." Yanan looked up at Shinwon's eyes. Yanan's eyes stung.

"Stop looking at me and drag your tail out of here!" Yanan looked one last time at Shinwon's white fur, then looked at his own. He turned around, and continued walking. It'll be fine, Yanan. At least you'll still have Minghao and Jun.