11🐌

The basic idea was to separate the colony into groups. Different groups have been assigned to different spots.

   The prisoners were of course, the first ones that needed to attack. They're prisoners after all, nobody cares if they die. They were group A, and they were split in half. A1, and A2. A1 consisted of Hyunslug, Slugbin, Chenle, and Jeongslug. A2 of Yanan, Slugho, Slugyong, Slugyang, and Jislug.

   Apparently, Slugyong, Slugyang, and Jislug were all prisoners, but just did not go into the prisoner team when they first split into criminals and citizens. They made a little bit of conversation with the team. Slugyong was from a gang called "SLUG CT". He was arrested for stealing his bags of drug slug slime. Slugyang was also from a gang, "BIGSLUG". They were apparently a slug-supremacy group, meaning that they were against the entire snail species. They were a gang of five. 3 A decision to take a penalty, which was a living for the rest of their lives. 1 shot himself, and he, Slugyang was the only one who took the penalty B, which was prison. Jislug on the other hand was arrested for a robbery at a local bakery. His family was poor and needed some food. Poor Jislug.

Groups B, C, and D were all male members of the slugs. Essentially group A would be distracting from behind and the front. Group B would simply assist if needed. If not, they would attack using their weapon, poison sacks (poison frog, Agave Americana juice, wrapped in waterproof leaves). Group B was the only group that had access to the poison sacks. Group C was dubbed, Suicide Slugs. They had a lot of fun, and they were very good at it, they were poked by a sharp rock. Group D was split in half as well. D1, D2. D1 was in an alliance with the nurse snails. Essentially they were the case group. D2 had the job of distributing extra poison sacks and rocks if needed. If not many needed the weapons, they'd split and half would fight.

Someone in Group B looked familiar. Wonpil? No, he was part of the chicken kingdom. It was ..

oh no. Slugmin.

It was the man that hurt him, but somehow Hyunslug found love in him.

Hyunslug heard rustling in the distance. "OI YA FACKIN SHIT SL00GS, THE BANGTAN SHITYEOND- NO I MEANT SNAKEYEONDAN IS DA COMING!"