21????

Slugmin POV/Focus

Meanwhile, Slugmin was in critical condition at the slug center. He was having countless headaches, and his antennae felt heavy. His sluggish body was dry and stiff, hardly movable.

   Slugmin had just taken a short nap. He bent over his mollusk body to grab a bit of cabbage leaves to eat, when he noticed a tube on the cart instead of his cRISPy WaTER.

Dear Slugmin,
It's Hyunslug here. I know you aren't feeling well, but we are translug, we will make it. :) I live in log 420 so just slime your way over when you can, it's not that far from here. You probably won't now though because you have to snap back into slugging when you're fully healed. Have some dirt mucus.

Your friend,
Hyunslug

Attached to the letter was the same tube. Upon closer inspection, Slugmin realized it was a tube of dirt flavored slug mucus. Slugmin sniffed the packaging.

Then and there, he got flashbacks to his childhood, when he was still a snail. He tried flavored mucus at a very young age, but only now did he realized how good it was, Slugmin was almost done with the tube.

"OI YA FACKING SL00GS, ITS SLUGLIX, YEH?" A voice boomed in the hallway.

"ALL OF YOU DYING SHITS YEH, DON'T MESS WITH CHAN. HE'S TRYING HIS HARDEST TO FACKING KEEP YOU SL00GS ALIVE. START FIGHTING, YOU SHITS. WE'VE TAKEN DOWN THE BANGTAN SNAKEYEONDAN, BUT THE CHICK6 GANG IS HERE. YOU FACKING SNAILS!"

-

"Slugmin, we calculated wrong. Seems like the dirt mucus saved your life, and you're good to go..but before you go.." Chan slimed his way towards Slugmin. He used his antennae feelers to angle Slugmin's head..and he pressed his snail lips up to the translug.