03🐌

Hyunslug POV/Focus

Here he was, trapped in Minghao's hell, aka his CRuSTi DUstI dungeon. There were fainted smears of orange and bright green on the walls. He could see beyond his bars and saw paintings of famous rulers and kings, Minghao being the latest one added. Even snail kings. There were even kings from different sections, such as the Rat kingdom (he had a few friends there, such as Yanan and Yuto), and the Frog kingdom (he was friends with the ambassador there, Hyungwon). He could recognize quite a few, but of course the snails and slugs were the most distinct.

He saw Wen Jun Hui, and Zhong Chenle and-

..wait a second. Zhong Chenle?

..where has he heard that name before?

Perhaps..Translug school? Where poor snails decide to become slugs? Yes! That's where! He remembered Translug school - but he ended up dropped out due to injury.

Chenle was kidnapped during the SNAILUG WAR. He wondered if Chenle was still alive. He had to have been, he's be like 16 or 17 now. He looked beyond his bars once more and noticed a cell across from him. He didn't see it, as he looked on the opposite side first.

There was..a slug inside.

No no, they had a shell. It was a deep crimson.

He remembered his teachers at Snail school talked about how  important the color of a snail's shell was. It was before he decided to become translug and was still a snail.

   Red was...violence? War? Evil? Anger?Something along the lines of that, which meant the snail across from him..was..evil? Angry? Was that the right word? What was orange? Maybe..happy? Normal? He remembered yellow because it was the most distinct one to him - he related to it so much. Gay. Yellow was gay. Just like him, Hyunslug. He smiled for a second before it faded into his chin. Green was reassurance and..he didn't remember and he didn't seem to care. Blue was sadness? Purple meant that you had a disease of some sort, or you were just sick. Black meant of course, you were dead.

But..the prisoner across from his was.. red. So, he was alive. He could make out the words on the cell to say.. C..E..N..L..E... Chenle? But the H was missing..? The nametag was rather dirty and faded, so it would make sense if the H just faded.

He called out to the snail across from him, presumably Chenle. It would make sense why he had the shell, as he was kidnapped from the snails before he could take his shell off.

"Chenle! Its me, Hyunjin? From Translug school!" The body didn't move. He only called out again. "Chenle? Its me, Hyunjin? Hyunslug? We were besties in Translug School!" The body didn't move.

A slug slithered down the ruSTi CruSTi hallway of the dungeon, in between the cells. He turned to Hyunslug and muttered, "He's dead. Stop trying already, fake slug."