👉 4 👈

Next morning was very awkward to her because she imagined her in laws to enquire about the night. No in precise her wedding night. She also expected them to ask her prepare food for the entire family which also includes a sweet dish.

But no...! Neither she was a cliché nor her in-laws. They were as cool as youngsters. They didn't barge her with teasing questions of the previous night. What surprised her the most was the breakfast! It was already prepared and set on the table. How did she know these details??

Her mother in law nyonika malhotra knocked the door and politely invited her for the breakfast. She took bath in their room and wore a comfortable jeans and Kurti. It was pretty unusual for a newly wed Indian bride to not wear saree on her first day of marriage.

She very well knew that she was expected to bow down her head and touch her parents in law feet as a sign of respect ( that she hated). Just because she is married, she is not ready to change her likes and dislikes. But what to do? At least on the first day after  her marriage, she was asked to take their blessings. Her mother gave her a novel length description about how to respect elders and win their heart. How badly she wished that her in-laws would break that rule...!Now she doesn't understand one thing. The person because of whom she is here is having a tough time on staying under the same roofs with her. How can they expect her to win the hearts of his mother and father??

After having a final check of herself in the mirror, she went downstairs to greet them. To her Surprise, her father in law Sanjeev malhotra voiced out a good morning in a sportive way. She liked the way he wished because the traditional good mornings are said in a soft tone, but his good morning was full of energy. She too reciprocated the same. She went to her mother in law, who hugged her. Her warmth was spreading to her and she wished happy morning with a divinely voice. She was still in a inner conflict whether to touch her feet or not. But anyway she bent down to touch her feet but her mother in law caught her before she touches her feet.

Nyonika: look Nandini, there is no need for you to touch my feet and take the blessings. You are our daughter now and every daughter's place is in our hearts. But yeah! Still you can give us a warm hug. We will never refuse it.

She immediately hugged her mil and soon her fil also joined them. His sister in law Alya was in a deep slumber. She was asked to wake her husband and Alya for their breakfasts. She first went to her room to wake up her so called husband. But when she touched the door knob, it automatically opened. Wait.... What?? No. He opened it. He stood dashingly handsome in his sweat shirt and tracks. His fragrance of bath shower and his addictive hair added to his handsome feature. Her dreamy thoughts were broken when he spoke.

Manik: done checking me out??

Omg! His morning husky voice was something which every girl would yearn to listen. She didn't know when she was slightly pushed aside and he went down. She still stood there flattered standing in front of their room facing the half closed door. Her flushed face became more evident as someone hugged her from behind.

Who is that someone??

*****************************