👉20👈

Manik's pov continued:

I was really guilty. I shouldn't have done this to her. I voiced out my mind.
Her reply was way too simple. She asked me why was I guilty? Like seriously?? My guilt got worser when I saw blood oozing out from her lips. I quickly grabbed a cotton ball and cleaned it gently. The next moment I was taken aback .....! She kissed me...!! It was a kiss full of passion and care unlike the previous kiss. After what seemed too long, we broke the kiss. She was feeling shy. I giggled at her. I was really surprised and decided to tease her. She happily replied me that the kiss was to make me feel guilt free. She exclaimed that she shared her first kiss with her husband only...! That again made me guilty. That was definitely not my first kiss. But both the kisses were the best kiss of my life. I then poured my heart (refer chapter 14).

I told her that I felt the need to cherish the memories of her and me as "us". I asked whether she will be with me forever??

She gave me a cool reply." Isn't that much obvious? I am bound to stay with you till death do us apart. I didn't allow her to complete it.  To lighten the already too much tensed atmosphere, she spoke.

Nandini: I never knew that you can speak this much. Well anyways let's forget the past and move on because we have a bright future ahead of us.

We then had a fun conversation. I never knew that a kiss and my break up will bring her Charming eyes back once again.. after a while, she went back to her room. I gently held her hand. I am sorry if I can ask this but..... I don't know I just cannot say it.

She persuaded me to tell it and I atlast asked her to stay with me in my room from now on. I didn't wait for her reply. I gave a light peck to her forehead and wished her a good night. She stared at me differently.

Nandini: what??
Me: what?
Nandini: you will not take me to your room?  I thought you were as excited as me to share the room?

I just couldn't control my emotion. I hugged her happily and carried her in bridal style to my oops our bedroom. She happily wrapped her hands around my neck. We then had our lovey dovey talks. I came to know that she is a crazy fan of me. She also told that she knows everything as she "researched " about me in Google. But I playfully told her that there are some details for which you must contact your one and only husband.

We then comfortably cuddled each other and slept with a relaxing smile not leaving our lips. With this I hope our happy times started as well....!

*****************************
Well people what about a double update to make up for the delay?? Read and enjoy it. With this I hope manik's pov came to an end as well??! Pls let me know if you want any scene described by manik if I had left out anything....