👉 16 👈

Even though the lights were off, sleep was far away from them. It was like a dream coming true for Nandini to have him beside her bedside. (Com'on  guys,who doesn't like to have their crush with them forever? ) He was too lost in thinking about the happenings of fate. Their backs were facing each other. He then turned towards her side, she too did the same. Now the moonlight crept through the room enlighting their facial features. Their dark eyes were shining like a star. He slowly kept his hands on her waist . She was wearing a tee shirt and pajama pant. She too slowly shifted towards him. His hand found its way on her waist. Her tee shirt was little above and so he took the opportunity and crept his hands on her waist. Now he was holding her bare waist. It literally sent shivers for both of them. Even though manik had held Tanya like that many times, it was different! Holding Nandini was different...! She shivered because it was the first time a man held her soo closely. He gave a small peck on her forehead. It was then she realised her position. She was laying on his hard chest listening to his heart beats. To add to that, there was a cool breeze. The entire atmosphere turned romantic and tensed all of a sudden. Nandini laying on manik's chest, manik's hand on her waist, the moonlight and then the breeze. His one hand wrapped around her shoulder and other one lay casually on her waist. There was a new found peace for each other. It was enough for them. Sleep took over both of them.

The next morning, the sun shone brightly to which the birds chirped. But unlike the cliché romantic times, their sleep was not disturbed. In fact they slept extra because non of them were early raisers.  They both preferred to keep their heads glued to the bed.

Post afternoon, nandini woke up. She felt a heavy weight on her chest. She instantly felt uneasy. ( It's not like a cliché romance that heroine feels soo good when hero sleeps on her. It's practical one 😉 )  yes! It was manik laying on her chest. He was snuggling too much into her and their legs were already interwined. She "tried " to wake up but she couldn't. She smiled to herself and begins to mess his soft hair. The more she ruffled her hair, the more he snuggled into her. Now his breath was fanning her neck. She was really uncomfortable but still managed because she loved the warmth of the bed ( only bed 🤔)

After a while , he too woke up. He was actually surprised to see the sight in front of him. What? Thought about her angelic face?? No..?! Think what does a guy see first in a girl??

Okay now got the answer?

He then slowly shifted his gaze to her angelic face. Instantly a smile crept on his face.

Manik: good morning beautiful.

Nandini: GM atlast you woke up?

Manik: hmm... Y? You woke up earlier than me??

Nandini: yeah... Somewhat...

Manik: you could have woken me up.

He actually expected her to say something like you look like a baby when you sleep or something like that. That's what happens In a normal love story. But let's think different...! He was also surprised by her reply.

Nandini: I always wanted to lay on this bed for some more time. If I wake you up, you will eventually not let me sleep.

Manik: huh? Really?? What will I do such that your sleep vanishes??

Nandini: nothing...

She jumps from the bed and runs towards the washroom.

Manik: don't worry darling. You are forever held with me.

This one sentence was enough to bring all the smile that she lost during the initial stage of their marriage...

*****************************

So guys, almost done with the story. This is nearing a end...!!

Next will be epilogue but still if you want, I will give manik's pov of entire story. It will take some time because I have to type it😅😅

Pls do vote and comment 🙏🙏