👉 18 👈

Manik's pov :

The next day I woke up randomly and was startled by my room. Then only I remembered that I am married!! Ohh how did I actually forget that disaster happened to me? I sighed and went to do my morning business. After a while, I saw her.... She was not mesmerising beauty with several layers of makeup. She wore a simple Jean tee without any makeup. I think she wore a bit of Kajal
because she had a thin layer visible just below her eyes.... Manik stop...!! What are you actually doing? Checking her out??

My confusion turned into a smirk when I saw her checking me out. To break her trance, I went behind her and whispered done checking me out 😂😂.

Then the day went in a fast forward Manner. We left to the airport where her parents were already waiting. I smiled at them and went back to do the boarding process. She came after a while and sat near me. Oh god! I should have expected it..... I can see the uncomfortableness in her eyes but she being the stubborn soul didn't say anything to me. She directly spoke with my mom and went back to have their girls conversation. I sat back with my dad. We talked a little and we both went to a deep sleep. After landing, I went to my new house. I am glad that she took the other room. I can atlast have the entire room for myself. After a while, I heard a knock. I very well know who that was. She peeped in and asked whether she should cook for me.

Manik: then should I starve??

Nandini: what would you like to have?

Manik: food..

I know that was annoying but still I just love to annnoy her. I don't know what's wrong with me. She did a quick brunch and called me. I was shocked to see that pizza. Who adds " everything that she finds in the kitchen as toppings? "

I voiced out and her reply came out to be pretty simple. She didn't know my choice 🤷🤷

I didn't reply her about the taste of the food. But need less to say, the food was heavenlicious...!! But still I didn't want all the items as toppings and hence I told her my choice.

That day went as usual as I did my blog and she... I actually don't know what she did. The next day, I woke up and found no breakfast! Then I realized that Madame has not said good morning to the sun yet...! So I went and made our breakfast. I literally don't care if she eats or not but still she is my responsibility. She was shocked seeing me in the kitchen.

Manik: stop gawking!  I too know to cook. I came here to inform you about that only.

She didn't understand and it was clearly evident.

Manik: I don't like to eat outside food andso I cook. We will cook every alternative day. We will clean our own dishes.  I told her some simple rules that would actually make our lives easier. Then she asked about the maids. I denied in response and gave her the remaining instructions. I am actually surprised because this is the first civil conversation of ours....

After a week,
I went out quickly to meet my gf. It's been like ages since I have last seen her. It was about to rain andso I returned back to my home. I was wondering why she hadn't reached yet. C'mon weekends over here could be dangerous with all those drunkards and to worsen it the weather 🤦🤦.

I sat back to wait for her and give her a piece of mind....! I heard the opening of the knob and I know that she was home. She tried to silently sneak in to the house but how can I let her be peaceful when she has spoiled my mind and peace?? So I called her.

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: yes... 

She actually gave me a look like I never knew that you know my name as well?
I was in no mood of hers andso I shouted her about her not picking up the call.

She was taken aback I guess by my tone. She gave me some explanation but it was then I realized her condition. She was fully drenched. Even though I wanted to fight with her, I told her to change. She quickly ran inside her room. I quickly served her a warm tea. I know that she needs it the most. She gave me a thankful look. I then asked her about her work and activities.

I even offered her to take my money as I don't want to risk her safety. But she replied straight in my face.

Nandini: no. U already called me a gold digger and I don't want to prove it right by taking your money.

I myself was confused by the way I responded to her and her activities. I doubt if I care for her. The same doubt can be seen in her eyes. So I told her it was my responsibility and not any care. I gave her warning about coming home on time and ordered her to eat her dinner and sleep.

************************************

Hello lovely people...!!
Hope you are enjoying the story.... Pls read, vote and comment....