👉 14 👈

Not waiting further more, he kissed her forcefully. She was initially too very surprised to even react. She was brought back to her senses when he pinched her bare waist. She slightly opened her mouth in response. He took that opportunity and entered her. She didn't know how to kiss because it was her first kiss. After what seemed like forever, they broke the kiss and panted really hard. It was definitely not a kiss of passion or love or lust. It was a kiss full of anger. Now when their eyes met once again, he had different type of emotion. It was not anger.. ! It was guilty! Wait... Why was he even guilty??

Manik: sorry... That was a mistake. I am guilty that I kissed you forcefully. I was just too angry on her.

Nandini: wait... Why are you even guilty?? It's fine... I completely understand you.

Manik: no. I am really sorry. I must not have kissed you in such a way that blood started to ooze out from your lips.

It was then she tasted some metallic taste in the corner of her lips. He was guilty! He quickly went and grabbed a cotton ball and gently cleaned it. Now his eyes depicted care. Wait...!

How can someone's eyes show these many emotions and that too soo quickly. He completed cleaning and looked her with guilt. He was about to go, but she stopped by holding his wrist. Now it was her turn...!!

She quickly pulled him and kissed him... It was her turn to initiate the kiss. That kiss was full of care and passion. It was a promising kiss. She kissed him so that he can be guilt free. He obviously need not be guilty as she is his wife. But still he was..... May be he is good by his heart??!

She was well aware that one day this will happen that he will definitely break up with his so called gf. She was well aware of the power of marriage. If they were truly soulmates and made for each other, they will be one....no matter whatever happens. They are not bound by some funny ties that had no trust or loyalty. They were bound by the sacred knot of marriage. They married considering the lord of fire as witness. If anything goes wrong ,the fire will definitely burn it. Same happened in manik's and Tanya's relationship. That girl was a disturbance in their married life. The fire God, being the lord of destruction, has broken that relationship.

Panting once again, they broke the kiss. Not able to look straight into his eyes, she simply hugged him feeling shy.

Manik: hey! What was that?? ( Surprised tone )

Nandini: are you guilt free now?? Thank god that I shared my first kiss with my husband only.

He was again guilty by seeing her excitement. It was definitely not his first kiss. But still it was much better than other kisses. He still couldn't get rid of her taste.

Nandini: I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to convey that it was my first kiss.

Manik: and it was indeed my best kiss. Thank you soo much. I am feeling much better now. I am feeling soo stupid of myself to ignore you and go behind her. I knew you were good person from the day I saw you. Your innocent confession during our first night that you were also forced to this marriage due to your studies surprised me. I know you are good because you easily bonded with my family and especially my sister. She is soo arrogant that she doesn't mingle with others.... Now also see, you are feeling shy and hugged me. You know right, you are soo cute..! I just wanted to pinch that bubbly bubbly cheeks of yours.

Nandini smiled in her hug and slightly slapped his arms.

Manik: I started to like you from the moment you saved Alya. You considered her as your own sister and you risked your safety and saved her. You were there when I her bro was not there for her. I now realize the importance of marriage. I now understand why it is called the sacred knot. I am sorry that I broke my promise of being with you in all the ups and downs of life. But you, you just kept the promise. You were with me when i badly needed someone. You being my wife, still didn't say anything about me and Tanya being together. You had the patience that I didn't have. We are just like poles apart. We compliment Each other. Like they say, opposite poles attract each other. No wonder, ma chose you as my life partner. She would always say me that Tanya was not perfect for me. You know once my mom saw her in my home and she almost shouted at her. She hated Tanya like hell...! Now I understand my mother's words. She always said that it feels soo blessed to be with your soul mate. I never had this kind of feeling when I was with her. But now, I feel different. That one kiss from you is enough to wake your soulmate inside me. I feel the need to cherish these memories forever with me. I feel the need to make new memories with you and only you. Will you be with me forever??

Nandini: isn't that much obvious?? I am bound to live with you until death part us apart.

She instantly felt his finger on her lips.

Manik: don't say that now.

The environment was serious, strong and tensed.

Nandini:I never knew that you can speak that much?? Well anyways, forget your past and move on because we have a bright future ahead us.

Manik: I will definitely forget my past and her. I am sure that we will create lots of memories such that I will forget about a creature named Tanya.

Nandini: seriously? A creature??

Manik: yup. A creepy creature. And I want to make lots of vlogs with you. I am purified by your kiss. I just wanted to share that moment by breaking the news to the entire world about my wife.

She didn't say anything but her heart felt contended.

Nandini: okay. Let's see tomorrow. Good night.

Saying so, she was about to go to her room. But she was stopped mid tracks by him. He gently held her wrist.

*****************************

Guys as promised a longer chapter. Pls do vote and comment if you like. It means a lot to me. This chapter was really difficult for me to write. A sudden transition chapter 😙

Anyone thought this way??