👉 7 👈

Nandini's pov:

This little bickerings continued until the air hostess served our food. After eating, we again talked a lot. I also talked about my family. They were shocked when they came to know about my family's traditions. Alya was surprised when I told her that I had only one friend. They were really happy when I told them that I knew my limits andso limited boys to a friend zone. We talked about everything except about my husband....!

I am also not eager to know about him because I knew almost all details about him. Being his fan girl, I googled all details about him. It was my favourite past time. I shared my habits, hobbies and what not? I never knew that I can grow this much close with anyone except my family members. Oops!they are also my family now. Nyonika aunty also told that she didn't want to speak about my husband because it is bad to speak behind one's back.

We reached Canada after a long and tiring journey. Nyonika aunty instructed me to go with my so called husband to our new house. I hugged them and bid a good bye. We took a cab and reached our home.

It was surprisingly more comfy in all sense.  It had a magnificent view of the city from the balcony. The kitchen of course was modular with an oven to show my baking skills. Did I ever tell you that I am good in cooking as well?? Yes. I do cook Indian and continental. Due to my endless vacations during my school and college days, I learnt cooking. I experimented with all the ingredients probably available.

Next, I stepped into my room. Needless to say, it was a plain wooden floored room. Never mind, I will add my creativity to it. The bathroom was fully accessoried and invited me to jump in and take a warm refreshing shower. I gladly did it. I changed into a comfy dress. I didn't bother to check on him and neither he did.

I am very happy about the fact that I can join my college from next day itself. It was almost time for lunch. So I had to ask whether I must cook for him as well. So I knocked his room.

Nandini: hey! Should I cook for you too?

Manik: then should I starve?

Nandini: what would you like to eat?

Manik: food!

I am really annoyed by his reply. Everyone eats  food! Will they have mitti ( sand ) for lunch?? Actually nandu, why did you even question him?? I decided to make pizza because I want to experiment with the new oven. I have to do pizza quickly so that I can spare time for searching a part time job for me. You ask why? Because my college is only for 4 hours a day and that too only 3 days per week. What am I supposed to do during the rest of the time?? I didn't know what toppings he preferred for his pizza and so I added cheese, bell peppers, olives, corn and onion. In fact all that can be added to a topping for a pizza.

Nandini: come for lunch manik!

After a while, the king left his throne. Huh?? Manik came from his room. The look on his face was awesome. Like seriously...!!

Manik: what is this?

Nandini: pizza... What else can it be?

Manik: why have you added this much toppings in that?

Nandini: because I don't know your choice.

Hearing the reply, he was quite and simply ate the pizza. I obviously didn't expect him to compliment because I know him. We were complete strangers. He took his last bite and went to clean the dishes. He drank water and was about to go upstairs but stopped abruptly.

Manik: I prefer cheese, bell peppers and olives with lots of chilli flakes.

*****************************

Hey all! Hope you are liking the story. Pls do vote and comment.
Your response for this story is really overwhelming.. thank you.