👉 19 👈

Continuation of manik's pov:

Then mom and alya came to stay with us. That's not a problem but the actual problem is me sharing a room with her...! I was simply bored with the girls talk, so I went out to meet my gf. Nandini was already weird and I am scared that she will say something I'll about me to my mom so I maintained my descency by taking the couch. Even though it killed my back, that was worth seeing her peaceful sleep. 

That night, I myself came home late. It was nearing 12:30. But I met my worried ma who told me about nandini's and alya's absence. My blood boiled. Seriously! They wanna go out at this hour? Are they crazy man?? I was trying to calm myself down but as the door opened, I saw Alya in clubbing dress and she was clinging to Nandini. I know I will behave worst when I am angry but still there is anger only when there is care.....! Why don't they understand this? It's men's way of showing care. I shouted at them. But Nandini was patient. Never have I ever seen her this patient. I was seriously mad on seeing her calmness. I want her to talk. Only by conversing, all the misunderstanding can be cleared out. I was continuously triggering her and atlast she blurted out!

Nandini: where were you when your sister needed you the most? You were busy with your stupid gf and you didn't even pick up any calls. I know that I am no one to you. But what about Alya? Isn't she your baby sister??

Then she narrated the entire story and my blood boiled again. Because of Tanya's stupidity, my sister had to face all these..... I will never forgive you Tanya! Who told you to repeatedly cut all my calls? I told her something might be important as both Nandini and alya called me. But that girl!!

Manik: I am sorry that I hurt you...

Nandini: you hurting me is not a new thing.

I was really shocked by her statement. What does she even think about me? Am I soo desperate to hurt her? But still inside, I am taken aback because I don't want to do this to her. What's her mistake in this marriage?? I chuckled my thoughts and went to console Alya.

After 2-3 days, ma and alya went leaving me and Nandini to continue with the routine.

It was the weekends. So I cleaned our house early because I planned to go out with Tanya today. Then I saw her staring at me open mouthed. She then composed herself. I mentally chuckled at her reaction. She then offered to help me but she came too early😜. I politely declined her offer and told her that I am going out with Tanya. Her face fell..... She then asked me further details. I was getting furious with each passing second. I don't know why I feel like I have rights to shout at her, give her shoulder to cry on. In fact I don't want to see her sad at all..... I shouldn't feel like this especially when I have a "girlfriend". May be I feel protective about her because she left her everything and came here only for me. I could see tears forming in her beautiful black orbs. Wait did I just call it beautiful...? Yes...!! Because that's how it is. It is more dense than a thick forest. I can actually sense that she wants to share everything with me but something is stopping her. May be that something is somebody and that somebody is me?? To break that uncomfortableness I asked her whether she is staying here or going outside. She told she is staying back home. Thank god. I need not worry about  anything concerning her safety. She whispered a bye and went upstairs. I think she switched on the TV maybe to watch a film? But as far as I know, she isn't a filmy person. She loves books. I always see her with a book. I went out. That day was probably the worst day in my life. I broke up with Tanya because of her stupidity. I was all loyal to her despite me being with such a beautiful girl. But that Tanya has nerves to have affair. I randomly went to her home to probably surprise her but I was the one who got surprised 😑. I found her with another boy in the bed. I shouted at her and went out. By the time I went home, it was evening already. I was in no mood to open the house with keys. So I rang the bell. She came with a messy bun in her hair and her PJ's on. She was more than shocked to see me.

Today I didn't want to show my attitude by just going inside my room. Today I need a shoulder to cry my heart out. But not exactly cry. I need someone to be more precise,I need her to console me. She broke me out of my thoughts by her simple hey! That was enough for me. I took her into a bone crushing hug. I know she was taken aback. With that force, we both fell on the floor with me towering her. I quickly supported her head with my hands. We shared an intense eyelock. I quickly mutered a sorry and helped her to get up. She is intelligent and I knew it! She asked me what's wrong. I simply lied stating it as stress. But she caught my lie. Then I narrated her the entire story.  When I finished, I could see her seeing me with pity. But her expressions meant something else. She was in fact relieved. Right now I am very confused. I am not worried that I broke up with Tanya. But I am having a mixed emotions regarding Nandini....! Then the next word that came out from my mouth shocked her and me to the core.... I told her that I wanna kiss you....! I kissed her. She initially didn't react but I brought her to the reality by pinching her. It was not a kiss of passion or love or lust. It was kiss to clear the confusion of brain. I came back to the world and I felt guilty all of a sudden...! What have I done?? I forced a girl??!

*****************************

A biiiiiiiiiigggggggg sorry for not updating these days. In fact months. A big chapter to probably make up for the delay? Pls enjoy this chapter until I update the next one. Pls don't forget to vote or comment....

Love you all🤗🤗