👉 11 👈

Even though, Nandini and manik stayed in the same room, he maintained his descency by sleeping on the couch and let me sleep on the bed.

Nandini's pov:

I have noticed him many times glaring at me while I get dressed up. But to my surprise, I am not at all feeling uncomfortable. May be mind has accepted the fact that he is my husband and he is one he will see me fully.....!

Nandu stop! What are you thinking? He already has a girlfriend and he himself told that he wants to be loyal with her. Why are you getting these wild thoughts in your mind??

During the entire time, we didn't exchange any words. I will mostly stay with aunty and talk with her whenever I am home. The studies has got a little bit tougher so I end up studying till late night. He usually doesn't complain about anything like keeping the lights on the entire night. He himself went out of the room may be to stay with his mom. Every morning, mom wakes me up. I am overwhelmed to eat the food prepared by mom. It has motherly love and it reminds me of my own mom.

We are not spending much time with Alya because she is always outside. Whenever she is questioned, she says she goes to college or goes for group studying. I don't know why, but I still feel weird about her. She is not her usual self. I feel as though she is hiding something from us. From all of us. We had our dinner and retired to our room. Manik is not here because he went to meet his gf and decided to have dinner with her. I don't know what pathetic reason, he told mom. I mean nyonika aunty. Did I just call her mom?? May be because all the members of this house call her mom. I felt lonely without manik. Even though, we don't talk with each other, I felt comfortable with his presence. Even If he stayed with his mom whenever I study, I felt his presence. One night this actually happened. Let me share it with you.

One night, I slept with my specs on and with a book in my hand on the bed. I am actually sitting in an uncomfortable position. I felt someone removed my specs and books. I am too busy in sleeping so I didn't see that person. That person made me lay down and pulled a Blanket to cover myself. And gave a small kiss on my forehead. It immediately brought a smile on my face and i felt my face in precise my cheeks. Then only I realized that I am blushing in my sleep. It's actually manik! My husband...! None will kiss a girl in her husband's home. Nyonika aunty might kiss me but how can she come to my room at 2am?? I am sure it is manik. I never knew that he cares for me too....!!

I remembered that moment and a smile crept on my face. I didn't get sleep so i decided to listen to some soothing music. Now the time is 11:50. I suddenly got a call. I thought it was manik because he calls me to open the door because he didn't want anyone to get disturbed by the sound of bell. But I was shocked when I saw the caller ID as Alya. I instantly picked up.

Nandini: Alya??!

Alya: Nandini, I am in Cool club. My car is not starting and I cannot walk home. It's not safe outside. Can you come to pick me up?

Nandini: but who told you to go out at this hour?

Alya: I came with my friends. But they are no where to be seen. There are group of boys around me. Pls come soon.

Nandini: yeah. I started. Don't worry and stop panicking.

Nandini called her best friend Raghav to come along with her because her safety is also important. Her duffer husband, didn't pick any of her calls. After 10 calls, it is switched off.

Raghav and nandini went to the club and rescued Alya. The boys were trying to get intimate with her. Raghav pulled alya out of there and handed over to me. Her sleeves were bit torn and the tears she shed was uncountable. Raghav quickly wrapped his jacket around her and drived back home.

In the car:

Alya: nandini, pls don't say about this to Bhai or ma.

Nandini: but you went out saying that you are studying at your friends place. Is this studying Alya??

Alya: I am sorry but they told that we can have some break during studies.

Nandini: if you want break, you can walk in a indoor garden or walk to the kitchen and grab some snacks. In that way you could have felt refreshed

Raghav: Nandini she is already panicked. Don't ask her anything.

Nandini: but what she did is completely wrong.

Raghav: I know. But let her calm down first.

Nandini: ok. I will calm down now but what will happen of her brother questions her? Is that fine?? I am sure if manik had returned home, he will give her a earful.

Raghav: let's hope for the best.

Soon they reached their home. Raghav went back to his home.

Alya and Nandini slowly tip toed themselves in the hall. But suddenly lights were on.

Then what they saw, froze them rooted on their place. It was manik and nyonika aunty. Manik was more than angry. Nyonika aunty tried to calm him but no use.

*****************************

Not exactly a cliff hanger, but still how do you think manik's reaction will be??

Pls vote and comment...