👉 21 👈

Nandini: manik....! We atlast did it.

Manik: yeah love most awaited...!

Nandini: we can take a break from all these. Why not we go outstation for a while...? All these drama and everything is soo tiring manik.....

Manik: yeah Nandini but wait let's break the truth to them?!

Nandini: to them??

Manik: yeah to our viewers (here readers😂)

Nandini: guys we know that you still cannot understand what the hell is happening here..... Now let us break the truth for you people.

Manik: first of all we are here to announce our engagement!!!!

Nandini and manik both entwined their hands.

This is to inform you all that whatever happened in the story earlier is all their short film

This is to inform you all that whatever happened in the story earlier is all their short film. In real life they both are really good friends and soon to be engaged. (Surprised!!!!)

Manik: yeah guys after seeing the video trailer in the vlog channel, many of you have asked if we are having a strained relationship but the truth is that video helped us to grow more together as friends then as best friends and now soon a couple.

Nandini: we have shot such a different topic because even today many girls are struggling with their NRI husband. Even today many parents are marrying their daughters to rich NRI just for money. Even if he is a famous person , we have to do a complete background check and then only accept the relationship. It might be tempting but still the we have to assured our safety first.

Manik: yeah and pls let us know if you liked this. It is just to show you the life in different way. In this film, Nandini is a strong girl. There are several morals that you must learn from her. Example  no matter whatever happens, you must be bold and face everything. You must not be a cruel person to sacrifice your life for anyone. It is never a solution for any problem. Sometimes little stubbornness is important to correct an over stubborn person but remember at the end of the day you must be back to your own self. Whomever you are you must not cry over your fate or anything.

Nandini: and one more don't pray to God to save you from all the hurdles infact, pray him to give you all power to face every problem. And a person who forgives other is considered more important than god. So don't waste even a single minute being angry and sad because that means you have wasted one minute of your happiness. So keep smiling and spread happiness...... Love you all.....

Manik: bye guys see you in the next video which is most probably our engagement video. Until then make sure that you subscribe to my channel and hit like and comment if you liked it. See you soon

****

Manik: nands, I think we must go out for dinner tonight.

Nandini: sure thing manik. It's too much to work all day and night for a short video. We need some fresh air so let's move out of this cameras and lights.....

They went to a park and chatted happily for a while. Suddenly manik went excusing himself. Nandini didn't want to see her mobile because she was sick of electronics.  So she looked around the park and saw a happy couple with a cute little baby. Her happy thoughts were disturbed by a small tap on her shoulder. She was surprised to see manik with a single flower and a balloon.

Nandini: manik......!! What's this??

Manik: shh... Nandini you have spoken everything. Now it's my turn to speak. You are the best one could ask for. You were best in everything from a friend to my world. I don't know without you what my condition would have been..... You inspired me to do whatever I liked orelse I would have struck in that boring business and forever be bitching about my life. But you made me realize that money is not the only important thing it's the relations and friends that make our lives truly valuable. Thank for being with me whenever I need a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being with me in all my ups and downs. I know that it's weird that I never acknowledged your presence but now I felt it absolutely necessary to share everything with you and thank you. I heard that something's worth is known only when you miss it but I am lucky that I have realized your worth before itself. I have never had an opportunity may be I had but I didn't utilize it. Miss. Nandini Murthy will you marry me and be mine forever and ever?? I shall promise you all the happiness in  life. 

Nandini was super duper shocked. She simply took the balloons and rose and hugged manik.

Manik: sorry that I didn't propose you with a ring. I thought I could do something different 😅😅😅😅

Nandini: never mind manik. I loved every bit of it. And I love you too..... Thanks for coming to my life manik.

They hugged each other and  lived happily ever after.

***

***

I am really emotional now😭. I am writing the last chapter of this story. This is really one of my favourites. This will remain close to my heart. Pls vote and comment your views about this story....