👉 17 👈

Manik's pov:

My mom hurried me for my so called wedding. I am already stressed about convincing my girlfriend and here my mom is stressing me a lot...! What the hell I am supposed to do with this random girl who didn't know who I am ??! Anyways I am not interested in her..I told my mom for heaven's sake a lot of times....! But no...! She didn't like my girlfriend. Her statement was "" I get negative vibes seeing her andso she is not perfect for you. So better marry the girl I say""

What else I have to say? I just can't anger my mom because she is the love of my life...!! I mean my first love is my mom. So I am...! All set in that stupid kurta . I saw her seeing me dreamingly at me. Her eyes were shining. For the first time, I saw a girl whose eyes shone on seeing me... But I paid no attention to her but still I can feel her intense gaze on her. I roughly grabbed her hand and slide in the ring. She looked at me with surprise. Soon the days went in a giffy and I was married to her. My mom said to me that I am supposed to take her with me to Canada. That gave me another heart attack. But I ignored all that and went to my parent's home in India. The flight was actually scheduled to depart tomorrow that means I am supposed to stay all alone with her...!! What the actual hell??

The next shock awaiting me is my wedding night..!! I lost all my cool and went straight and shouted at her.

I: I know you! You are a stupid conservative girl who wants your husband to take your Virginity during this night. So come let's do it! I have been deprived of it for nearly a month now. So...

I wantedly said those words just to see her reaction. Already I am fed up and the mere sight of her boiled my temper. She was really shocked. Well you deserve this girl..! I mentally smirked.

I threw her veil. She has a beautiful eye but who cares?? I am soo annoyed with my life... I again shouted at that gold digger whom I know married me simply for my money and status. She tried to say something but who has got the patience to let her speak??  But she talked. I think it hurt her ego. I can see it in the tone she spoke.

Nandini: listen! I am not a gold digger. My family is also rich! I was forced into this marriage. If you have any problem related with this marriage, same goes with me as well. I wanted to study...... I will obviously do it because....

I have heard enough of her story. I shouted at her again.

Manik: just because I am married to you, don't think that you can raise your voice against me. I don't care to any shit you are speaking. I wanted to be loyal to her. I cannot loose her for a gold digger like you.

I know she very well knew about my gf because the entire world knows it. C'mon I am a youtuber. The entire world that watches YouTube knows who I am.

Nandini: just stop calling me that. I cannot step out of this room and the same goes with you as well. So u better sleep in the bed and I will sleep in the couch.

Again..! This nerve of this girl is killing me. I am no more a kid and she is not my mom to instruct me what to do and what not. I shouted her the same. She was like do whatever you want.

She literally stormed out of my sight and reached the washroom.  I am actually surprised by her because a normal girl would have cried her hearts out and create a drama. But this girl is different...! She simply took the extra pillow and blanket and made herself comfortable on the couch.... I am simply staring at her. But she...?? A normal girl could have melt in my gaze but this girl? She simply put up a smile on her face and pulled the blankets over her...oh manik!..! What are you thinking? Just stop thinking about this random girl. I don't even know her name yet. But who cares about her name??

Thinking about this, I too went to a deep slumber.

*****************************

Thank you soo much girls for your patience.... Here from now on manik's pov starts. So I better suggest you to read the initial chapters ( in case you have forgotten ) for better knowledge and understanding.

Pls vote and comment. This is the most requested chapter of this story so enjoyyy