👉 6 👈

Nyonika: Nandini, we gifted manik a flat for his marriage in Canada. You both are going to stay there. It's gonna be your home.

Nandini: but aunty, what about you, uncle and my dear sissy?

Nyonika: we will stay in our old house. Don't worry we will occasionally visit you.

Sanjeev: and you will be gifted a car by us. Hope so, you will know driving and you have an international licence as well? Because without a car, nothing can be done in Canada.

Nandini's pov:

I remember the day when I turned 18. I asked my dad to let me drive the car and get a license. But he refused by saying that there is no need for a girl to drive. When I am with them, my father will drive and when I am with my husband, he will drive. But I didn't understand one thing. Don't emergencies come in their absence?? Why should I be dependent on my father or husband to drop me somewhere or other? What is wrong in me driving?? I was really very upset. As everyone knows, my mood will be exactly revealed on my face. He saw it and later accepted saying that he didn't want to disappoint me on my birthday. So atlast my plan worked out. I asked him on my birthday so that he will not deny it.

****

Alya: Nandini, back to earth.

Nandini: oh sorry. I was zoned out. Yes uncle I know driving and I have license too....

Sanjeev: that's good then. We have organised everything in that house. Remember we are only at a call by distance.

Nyonika: now enough of these talks. We will continue it in our flight.

Saying so, they left to the airport. Nandini was surprised by her parents. They were having happy tears in their eyes. To give privacy to that little family nyonika and Alya moved aside.

Nandini's pov:

   I actually forgot to say about a person who gave me this wonderful family. No atlast because of him, I am able to meet this wonderful members. Yes I am talking about manik malhotra. My husband. After that little incident in our room, we never spoke with each other nor even shared a eye lock. We were doing the works in which we are best. Yes! Avoiding each other.

Now it is time for some melodrama.

Mom: Nandini, are you happy there?

Nandini: yes mom. I am very happy. My in laws are very good and cheerful. Alya is like my little sister.

Mom: what about your husband? Is he treating you well?

Nandini: he...

She was about to say but stopped instantly as she heard announcement for her flight.

Nandini: ma, I am very happy. You don't need to worry about me. I will Skype you everyday. I must get going because the announcement has been made for my flight.

I hugged ma and dad.

Mom and dad: take care Nandini.....

Nandini: sure and you too....

****

In the flight:

As I  read in novels, where in the heroine goes in a business class flight with her husband and they romantically hold their hands during the take off and landing. Nothing of that sort happened.  We were in a normal economic class. I am happy about that because I can at least enjoy watching people around me. To my happiness, there was a baby adjacent to my seat. My happiness has no bound. I enjoyed her innocence and that bubbly bubbly cheeks and her blue eyes. I have read in many stories about blue eyes but for the first time, I met a person with blue eyes. It was really very beautiful. Indeed people with blue eyes are most beautiful ones. Oh and by the way, did I tell you who was seated with me??

I was  seated with my husband. Alya sat with her mom and dad. How I wished, I sit with aunty and Alya..... I wanna know more about them. They are such interesting people. And moreover I don't want to sit with this jerk named my husband. May be I am the only wife, who doesn't want to sit with my husband during flight journey?!

Nandini: aunty, do you mind if I sit with you and Alya??

Alya: that's great. Let's talk girly stuffs. I really want a big sister like you to share my thoughts. Of course my mom is a cool one and not like a typical strict mom. But still I cannot share some stuffs with mom. Hope you will understand.

Alya and I giggled continuously.

Nyonika: what is that alya that you cannot share with me and you need a big sister for it?? You forgot me, after you got your Bhabhi?

Alya: yes. But she is not my Bhabhi. She is my sister. Right nandu??!v

I instantly hugged. 

************************************

Hello people! Did you like this chapter and this story too?? Feel free to share your views and suggestions if you have any. Pls do vote guys. It really means a lot to me.