*edited* 03 - There's Hope

03 - There's Hope
Lennox Lee

My life was never perfect, I never got straight A's. Never had many friends. Never minded the imperfections. But for 8 years my life has been a living nightmare.

They took me from my home, from my family and killed him.
Shot me.
Beat me.
Chained me.
And abused me.

I've had enough of this life. They ruined it the day they dragged me out of my bed and threw me into their van.
I need to escape from this nightmare before it kills me.

Chaos Callahan

"It's time for church" Erik said to me and the other members in the bar. He made his way to the meeting room adjacent and sat at his place at the head of the table. Members filled the room all taking their seats, everyone but Maddox. Looking around the table I see my brothers, my family not criminals and outlaws.
Although I mainly stick to Maddox and Thor, I love everyone in this club. They are all my brothers. We support each other and we fight for each other.

"We have a new job" Erik stated, lighting his cigar. The men around the room seemed confused, we weren't expecting any jobs until next month when our next gun shipment comes in.
"I'm going to need all the man power we have for this one, it could be the most important job we ever have" taking another drag.
"Maddox lost a sister eight years ago. She was taken from their home on her 11th birthday." The men around the table seemed shocked. Not everyone knows about Maddox's past, and his missing family.
"We don't know who or why, we don't know if she's dead" Erik rubbed his temple as he contemplated the difficulty of this potential rescue mission.

"Maddox needs his sister back. He's a broken man without her and she's been gone long enough" I say, reaffirming Erik's plea. I can feel the beasts presences, lurking within, growing excited by the thought of possible confrontation.
"How can we help?" Quinn was the first to speak. "We don't know anything about what happened, how can we find her?" He questioned and the other members seemed to agree with him.

"Although our information maybe scarce, Maddox is here with us, although I think him knowing about the job will be compromising, but he can still give us information." Erik reassured, I can tell just how bad he wants to help Maddox find his actual family.

"We need men to contact the police, find out everything we can about that night eight years ago. We need to call Wink, we will need his hacking skills to find security footage. Anything and everything that can put a face to the kidnappers" I said to the men, looking towards Erik to gage his reaction. He nodded in agreement.

"But we don't know if she's alive Prez. How can we find information on a girl who is probably dead" Tyler said, stupid prospect. Erik slammed his hand on the table clearly enraged by the prospects doubt of the clubs ability to track down the girl.

"I DON'T give a shit prospect." Erik almost screeched. "That man out there, our brother, he's broken. He needs his family. No-one can understand the pain he is in, the pain he's been in for eight-fucking-years. He's always been a friend of the club. A part of the family. We protect our family. And we help them, when they can't help themselves"
Erik was a man of few words. Never one to have great speeches or presentations. Unless we needed the motivation. Looking around the room, his words had inspired the men to take action.

The table was buzzing with conversation. The boys were calculating ways to get info on the girl. I smile looking at my brother's. They all want to help reunite this broken family.
Maddox needs this. He hasn't been himself.

"All those I'm favour of saving the Lee family and reuniting this lost sister with her brother" Erik took hold of his gavel and held his hand in the air.

All the men around the table followed suit and raised there hands stating a clear "aye"
The gavel hit the table. Church was over. Members immediately flanked to there rooms, to phones and too computers. All to find information of the missing child. Emily tended to the men throughout the day. Erik and I sat making calls and awaiting the arrival of Wink.

About an hour later he arrived and got to work hacking into the security footage archives to try and find clues to what happened, the vehicle they used and where they went. All the men were busy, and Maddox still hadn't made an appearance, which I was thankful for. We don't know how he will take the information, we are doing this without his consent after all.

But we have hope.

Hours pass and we are still searching relentlessly for any bit of information of her disappearance. So far nothing.
Around the room, Tyler was making calls, Gage and Quinn were watching security footage, Thor was researching gangs in Maddox's home town and around Seattle. All the men wanted to help, and it made me smile inwardly, knowing that if anything were to happen to any member. The Horsemen would help.

"Erik we need her name to find anything on her" Thor stated from his computer.

Erik took in a breath and took a drink from the bottle of whiskey in his hands.

"Lennox" Erik stated clearly.

"Her name is Lennox Lee"

A shorter chapter but it seemed like a good place to stop.

So the Iron Horsemen are going to find Maddox's little sister.

Will they be able to get enough information on her disappearance to reunite her with her brother.

What will Maddox think?

Stay tuned 😉