*edited* 04 - The Forgotten Soul

THANK YOU so much for all the votes and reads ! I'm overwhelmed!

Please keep reading and voting, and let me know your thoughts of the story and where you think it is going. I would really appreciate your feedback on how I can make the book better for you guys !!

04 - The Forgotten Soul
Lennox Lee

Cramped into the dark cage I've called home for eight years, I can't help but think what my life could have been if things happened differently. What me and my brother could have achieved. Was he still in the "club"? Has it grown? Does he still think of me? Or am I just a memory?

Thousands of questions filled my head. They have done since I was brought here. Now at the age of 19 I have a somewhat better understanding of what happened. But I never understood why.
Why did they take me, an 11 year old child, away from her only remaining family. Force her to live in a cage, to... Satisfy there needs. To pump me full of drugs and use me. They got me addicted to something I never asked for. Something I never wanted.

What would Maddox think of me now. His little impure druggy sister. He would be so ashamed. I often think it's good he can't see me, that he doesn't know what's happened to me... What they have done to me. Tears fill my eyes and flood my pale cheeks at the thought of my Brother and what could have been.

"Time to get up whore. You have a visitor" Alejandro sneered at me from behind the bars
I watched him as he unlocked the cage and dragged me out by the chain around my neck.
Thankfully I didn't have to crawl around anymore since my knees got so bad. I was one of the few who got the privilege of walking.
He dragged me to one of the "Play Rooms" where my latest client was waiting. To say I hated this, was the biggest understatement. The clients love me, because I don't talk. Haven't in years. Honestly I'm not even sure if I still can.

"Mr Richardson, what a treat we have for you today" Alejandro spoke to the man seated in the centre of the room. Looking over him, he was just another dirty old man in a suit. They all are.

"Come on Lenny, make our guest feel welcomed in my home" he said sadistically in my ear. His breath lingering. With a swift push, I was next to him. The leash loosened so I could get up close and personal. I went through the routine that was ingrained in my brain since the day they brought me here.

Take there jacket,
Rub there shoulders,
Sit on there lap,
Give them your undivided attention.
Do what ever they request.

His cold, wrinkled hand took hold of mine and yanked me into his lap in one swift movement.
I cringed immediately not liking the close proximity of our bodies. The old man took hold of my waist forcing my movement.
That's when I blacked it all out. The next thing I know I'm on the ground watching him fasten his pinstripe trousers and tightening his belt.
Bile rose in my throat at the idea of the violation of my body and innocence. But I should be used to it by now. I'm just an object. A doll.

"Mr Richardson, let me show you out, we hope you enjoyed your time and you do come again" Alejandro schmoozed his client as he was handed the large envelope of cash.
As I remained on the floor, confined by the chain attached to the wall. My mind wanders to the events which just took place. I should be used to it by now. But it gets harder every time.
Glancing round the dark room my eyes catch the emblems and pictures dancing across the walls. Just like every other room, snakes coat and cover the walls and decor. Quite the strange fixation. Everyone here loves snakes, has snakes, uses snakes.
My fingers run across the bite marks scattered across my arms. The punishment I received for not being good enough and not properly satisfying a customer.

"WHAT the HELL was that?!?" Alejandro screeched like a banshee as he stormed back into the room. He ran towards me, took hold of my hair and lifted me from the ground, instantly a scream tore from my dry mouth.