26 - The Run

Bad boy Chaos is back in town ;)

Unedited!
Chaos POV

I hated leaving her... but duty called.
Once we arrived back at the club house that evening, Erik instructed me and the boys to start packing for our ride to San Fransisco.
The should be easy, were were just visiting an Iron Horsemen charter and trading some weaponry... but leaving her made everything so difficult.

I returned to my room to pack my duffle bag. No body was sure how long we would be in Cali but the ride there and back would be two or three days. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a bundle of T-shirt's and shoved them into my bag.

The next thing I know there's arms wrapped around my torso. I smiled, turning round to take her in my arms, placing my head onto of her.
"I know you have to go because you're VP... but do you really have too?" She said quietly, snuggling closer.
"I'm sorry baby" placing a kiss on her forehead
"No longer than two weeks" I said in attempt to be reassuring, my efforts fell short however as she let out a sigh and held on tighter.

"But who will keep the monsters away?"

"You'll be fine baby, I promise. You can call me whenever you want on Emily's phone." I said with a smile, tucking a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear.
"Tyler will be here too, you like him. He will look after you."

"You're safe here, I promise"

~~~~~~

I stood by my Harley, saddlebags fastened, tank full, cut on... but my heart was heavy.
I watched as our girls came out of the clubhouse, Emily running to her husband, Mack striding over the Gage on her crutches, Marlene launching herself in Winks arms... and Lennox tentatively made her way to her brothers side.

I'm not jealous
I'm not jealous
I'm not jealous
I chanted in my head... I'm not allowed to be jealous he's her brother.

Damn it why didn't she come over to me.

Eventually she stood before me. Pouting her lips with her arms crossed over her chest.
She was not happy.
"Baby I have to go" she persisted with her pouting, not wanting to look at me. I loved how much she'd come out of her shell over the last couple of weeks. I got to kiss her and touch her and be around her all the time.

She huffed again, still not looking at me. Her eyes remained on her new white sneakers, never leaving. I knew she was upset, and I knew she can't quite handle her own emotions, not after being forced into submission for years.

So I took matters into my own hands.
I walked up to her taking her quickly into my arms, and slamming my lips onto hers.
She hesitated at first, but it wasn't long before she sank into my embrace fully committing to the kiss.
It was one of those teeth clashing, tongue thrashing, desperate hands kisses. She was almost screaming at me not to leave by just putting her lips against mine.

She let out a small moan and I was done for. I felt down her spine, my hands taking her all in, appreciating her until they settled on the backs of her thighs.
I lifted her easily, she was just so tiny compared to me- a perfect fit against my body. Legs wrapped around my waist instantly, not ready to let go, our lips never parting.
I placed her on the back of my bike, exactly where she belonged. The first and only person to ever sit on the back of my bike.

Soon though, she began to pull away. With hands still in my hair and legs still round her waist she moved back, panting slightly.
"Do you have the lungs of a whale?" She asked out of breath and I couldn't help but laugh at her silliness.

"I'll miss you" She then said quietly making my heat swell. Kinda like the Grinch at the end of the story.
"I know" she smiled up at me.

"I'll miss you too blondie"