27 - The Empty House

We've just hit 18k views and 1k votes !!! Thank you all so much for the love and support xo

Chapter dedicated to
AvidReader592
because my girl always leaves amazing comments 💕 she's the best

Lennox POV

Watching the boys leave was harder than I thought it would be. My brother, my best friend, my Prez and my Chaos all driving away.

Somewhat emotional I made my way back into the bar to find the remaining boys. Tyler was behind the bar cleaning up last nights messes and Bones and Hammer stood playing pool.

Chaos said to stick with those three when he and my brother were gone so I guess I should get to know them better.

"Hey boys" I said quietly, coming up beside the table.
"Hey Lennox" they both said in unison with a smile.  "Fancy a game?"

"I don't know how to play" they both looked at me with a mischievous glint in their eyes, I swear these boys could be twins.
"Oh we will teach you, sweets. We can even teach you how to beat Chaos at it too"

I was sold, with a grin I listened into the rules and how to play pool, even learning a couple tricks along the way.
"Sorry but I'm excellent at this game" I said as I pocketed the black 8 ball, I had won. "Chaos won't know what hit him when he gets back"

The boys laughed, clearly appreciating my natural born talent for pool.
"So I have a question" Hammer began to reset the balls on the green velvet, looking towards me upon hearing my voice.

"Sure thing sweets, ask us anything"

"Where did you get your road names? Billie ' Bones' and Jackson 'Hammer'. They seem random to me."

"Well sweets" Billie started "Hammer because he used to be a construction worker... Jack-Hammer we used to call him.

And then he beat a man with a mallet and it kinda stuck" he said bursting into fits of infectious laughter.

Hammer smiled up at me with pride, if there's anything I've learnt while living in the club it's these boys sure are proud of themselves, especially where fighting is concerned.

"Bones is more complicated, I don't think Chaos would appreciate me tainting your precious mind. Let's just say... all the jockeys love my Bones"

I sat on the bar stool, slightly confused. I'd have to ask Chaos about that one.
We passed the lonely hours with games, drinking and gossip. I took my time getting to know these boys, I wanted to make more friends around the club other than my brother and Chaos.

Emily made her way into the bar followed my Mack. The giggled in unison and then quickly rushed over to the empty seats on my left.

"So miss thing, bet you thought you were out of sight huh?" Confused I gave them both a look.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Chaos, getting it on in the parking lot" Mack said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh god" I whispered as I felt my face turning beet red.
"Lennox and Chaos sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they both sang in unison.

Embarrassed I looked away from the table and their childish antics.
"I didn't think anyone was watching"

"Just because you were further down the parking lot, away from the rest of us, doesn't mean we didn't see it."

"Don't worry Lennie, Maddox didn't see" Mack said with a wink. I silently thanked god as they both left to get drinks from Tyler.