38 - The Chaos of the Clubhouse

I'm thankful to each and every one of you for following me on this journey.

Things have been crazy with university over the past couple of weeks so I'm thankful to everyone who's tuck around!

"I love you" she said with everything she had, before her lips crashed against his. Chaos almost collapsed into her embrace, as a mixture of shock and pride rolled through his system.
"I love you with everything I have Chaos Callahan. You're not leaving me anytime soon okay. Nothing will stop me from loving you."
She said clearly as tears flooded for both of their eyes. She placed her shaking hands on his bruised cheeks, taking in his disheveled appearance. She kissed him again, tenderly this time as the severity of the situation began to sink in. Lennox has just killed a man. Tears began to stream down her face as her facade started to fade.
"It's okay. Everything is okay now" Chaos tried to comfort her as she began to tremble.

Maddox ran to his sister, and took the two of them in his string hold. Chaos slumped into him, too weak from the blood loss and days of mental torture to stand properly. The three of them cried together as men ran around them.

"Erik is hit. Thor too." Maddox said solemnly to his sister. She turned to him as the reality hit her like a freight train. In an instant she ran to where Erik lay on the wet grass clutching his stomach.
"Hey tiger." He whispered to her as she took his hand in hers. Tears streamed down her face as she looked down at his wounds. He had been shot twice... all because of her.
"I'm so sorry" she whispered through the tears, trying to mask her pain with a brace face.
Then she looked ahead and her eyes caught onto James.  He lay still on the ground as men rushed around him. Ink sat applying his full body weight onto his leg... or what was left of it. Lennox let out a strangled cry as her eyes fell upon the scenes around her.
"Hey, don't you dare blame yourself girl." Erik said sternly, biting back the sting of the bullets. "You are our family. We fight for what is ours. We would have done the same for anybody. Probably less... because we all love you Lennox Lee."

The next hour passed by in a blur, everyone who couldn't ride was loaded up into the trucks and driven back to the club house. Able bodied boys tended to wounds, and Lennox could do nothing but worry.  She worried about Chaos and how bruised his throat was and the huge cuts on his wrists from the chains... he could barely stand. She worried about Erik and his gunshot wounds... would he bleed out? She worried for James most of all... how would he cope with such a life changing injury... would he resent her?

Soon enough they pulled into the heavy gates of the compound and even more men came running from the front door, Lennox had never seen so many patched members of the Iron Horsemen in the same room, they must have come from out of town. She watched as the three men were taken away to church, presumably where the doctors waited. Maddox flanked to her side, directing her through the chaos of the clubhouse and to a plush leather seat. He pulled her close and inspected her for any injury.
"I'm fine" she whispered, voice cracking.

"Len you're black and blue... you've hardly said anything. I'm worried about you"

"Not as worried as I am for them."

She had seen Emily crying as she clutched her unconscious husbands hand. She had seen the shock on everyone's faces as they saw Chaos.
The terror that flashed behind everyone's eyes when they saw James. Her strong facade had crumbled and once again she was reduced to tears and worry.

"It'll all be okay. I promise you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~