40 - Chaos and the Calm

Unedited

6 Months Later

6 Months Later

Life was good... for the first time ever Chaos and Lennox had no worries, no battles and no disruptions.
Christmas was just around the corner and everyone in the clubhouse was in high spirits. As soon as Erik returned to the club and Thor was taken out of the ICU the party scene resumed as everyone finally got the chance to celebrate their victory. Chaos sat in the corner of the bar alone, allowing himself to think back to everything that had happened this past year. The year that had changed his life. The club had expanded, welcoming new prospects and patching new members. Maddox has found his sister. The vipers has been eliminated. Chaos had fallen in love.
It truly had been a tough year for everyone but it was moment like this where he could step back and watch everyone's smiling faces that made everything worth it.

Jesus he had gone soft!!

With a chuckle and a shake of the head, he stood from his armchair and walked to the lot to light up a cigarette. He leaned against the body of his Harley and crossed his ankles behind each other. His ears perked up at the sound of the gate being pulled open by one of the prospects and soon enough an SUV rolled into the lot and parked just beside the line of bikes.

The door opened to reveal his woman. His face lit up with a smile as soon as his eyes fixed onto her small form climbing out the back of the car and turing back around.
He could get used to seeing her from behind.

However his inappropriate thoughts were cut short when Thor climbed out of the back of the car. He was home. For the past five months he had been learning to walk again on his new leg, and if Chaos was being honest James still looked bad ass with his new metal edition. Everyone from the club had congregated in the lot to welcome their brother home properly. They all watched in wonder as he walked confidently across the tarmac only slightly relying on the crutch tucked under his arm. Applause and cheers rang out through the lot and when he made it to the group they all pounced on him, successfully smothering him in their love.

"Welcome Home Brother" Chaos said proudly before wrapping him in a bro hug. Thor replied pushing him slightly before laughing and soon everyone was back inside with a drink in hand.
Lennox was sat comfortably on his lap, exactly where she belonged. The last months had been good to them. She started school again, working towards her high school qualifications and working the books of the club with Wink. She had come along so far in such a short space of time. The club was prospering, no longer did we have an enemy to get in our way and we could fully focus on business.

"What you thinking about baby?" Lennox asked her man after taking a sip of his short glass of whiskey.
"You" he said simply, before connecting their lips gently and appreciate the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What about this one?" Chaos called out into the thick winters air, his breath cutting through the cold in a small fog.
"Not big enough"