36 - The Taken - Part 2

NUMBER 1 in CLUB

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MY WORK!
I never thought I'd get to where I am today and I'm so grateful to everyone who has stuck around to ready my story.

I love you all!!

Please keep commenting and voting, it really means the world to me

Cillian Callahan had seen some terrible things in his somewhat short lifetime.
As a child he witnessed his best friends be bullied and beaten. As a preteen he watched his mother mother grow weak and frail from her illness. Eventually he had to watch her die in his arms and his father turn into a nightmare.

He endured years of torture before he lived on the streets. As a homeless young adult he saw how evil the world could truly be. He witnessed crime and punishment. How one wrong move and gangs would be after you, wielding machetes and hunting knives. He had watched as people ignored him and walked over him, he became insignificant - just like Clayton Callahan said he was.

As an adult and soon an Army Marine he stared death right in the face everyday. On missions he watched innocents be moved down by the enemy; men, women, and children all fell to the hand of violent men. He watched his best friend die before him, and he returned to his home town as a broken man.

A man who had endured so much pain to fight for his country, to become a meaningful part of society... to gain some sort of respect again.
But right then, in that exact moment... he felt his world come crumbling down around him. Nothing had ever felt like this.

Watching his own father and his demonic accomplice inflict traumatising amounts of physical and emotional pain on such an innocent soul, signed his death certificate. He had lost count of how long had passed since he was brought here. The blinding white light giving him a throbbing headache, the chains around his wrists drawing blood from his inked ... but nothing hurt like watching her. Her small body victim to their assaults. Chaos watched them bring blades down onto her precious skin, eliciting rivers of deep red blood in their wake. Blindfolded, bound and presumably still unconscious, she could do nothing.

For a second he was thankful that she was unconscious... unable to truly feel their assaults. From the short distance he could do nothing but watch as their fists pounded relentlessly into the woman he loved. He had to watch as his father abused her, like he had done to him as a child. He watched as they recorded it for their own sick pleasure.
Had it been days? weeks? Or just hours since their perfect rendezvous had been so violently interrupted? He had no idea.

All he knew is that his world may as well end, right here and right now. Without her it is nothing. Without Lennox Lee his life would become meaningless once more. Chaos had forgotten everything around him, his club status, his family and his friends all just a fragment of his subconscious memory. For he was living in his own personal hell, and the devil was his father.