15 - The Need

All you guys who are voting and commenting seriously make my day xo

VOTE AND COMMENT TO MAKE ME SMILE
Unedited :)

Maddox POV

"Cha it's me again, look I don't know where you are but it's been almost three weeks. You're our VP and we need you back.

Lennox needs you back too.
I don't know how you do it but you can calm her down.

She hasn't been okay since she told us everything, she wakes up screaming, has panic attacks... she tried to hurt herself Chaos.

I can't seem to help her as much as you did Cha, I was so wrong to jump to conclusions because she doesn't know it herself but she needs you, we all do.

So please just let me know you're okay and that your coming home soon"

Sighing I hung up, sending the seventh voicemail this week to my best friend.
Checking the time I realised how late-or rather early in the morning it was as my phone displayed 2:07 am.

Putting it down on the wooden bedside table, I got ready for bed. Taking off my cut I draped it carefully over the arm chair in the corner of my room. A man was only as good as the condition of his cut, Erik had drilled that into my head since I was patched. Your cut represents your status in the club, so it has to be looked after.

I started to unbuckle my belt but stopped suddenly as I heard screams ringing through the corridor of the dorms.
Immediately I was out the door already knowing the we're the screams were coming from.

As I reached the door a tired looking Erik rounded the corner followed by his wife. We shared a knowing look before I walked into the darkness of my sisters room.

Not only did she have recurring nightmares of her kidnapping but her body was also going through a lot. I'd asked for our club doctor to help us get her into a detox.

He ran some tests to find out what the hell these people had pumped into her system over the years she had been taken, and the list was about as long as my left leg.

My baby sister had developed a serious addiction to a whole cocktail of drugs, and they were only harming her more as the days went on.

So she was in a total detox.

Which made her feel even worse in her depressive state. But I just had to keep telling myself it was for her own good. That she's make it out okay.

I walked carefully over to the corner of her room, the exact place is found her in for the past three weeks. These late night visits had unfortunately become part of my nightly routine.

My eyes adjusted to the low light of the empty room, as my gaze fell upon the blonde locks of my little sister as she crouched into the corner with her back to the rest of the room. I watched her for a moment as she continued to sob, pulling on her hair and slapping her head.

She was breaking my heart.

"Lennie" I whispered into the dark, trying to pull her back to reality. "You're alright sis. You're not there." I walked over and took her in my arms.
I cradled her small frail body and wiped away her tears. Rocking her gently to try and get her to calm down.
I hadn't been out to work since the day she went south so I'd spent every minute possible thinking of ways to calm her. I'd even remembered lullaby's our mother used to sing to us when we were small, and I'd sing them to her to get her to calm down.

She was so fragile... I was so scared that I'd only hurt her even more.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a flash of blue just outside the door. Mackenzie I sighed.
I locked eyes with Mack, chuckling slightly, despite the severity of the situation, at the sight of her wild blue hair and smudged makeup. She had clearly been fast asleep.

Mack had been really helpful with Lennox over the past few weeks, kicking her boyfriend out of their bed so she could sleep with her. Even tho she only knew the basics, she didn't ask questions.
Lennox had become really anxious around men that weren't me, Erik or Thor so I was so thankful to her.

Eventually she calmed down a little as I watched as Mack took hold of her hand and led her towards her and Gage's room down the hall.

"I don't think I can bare to see her like this for much longer" I admitted to Erik and Emily, and also to myself.
"I promised our parents that I would always watch over her... that I Wallis protect her. But I don't know what else I can do."
I racked a hand through my hair which had become far too long in the past weeks.

"I think it's time she talks to a professional Mad. She needs someone who can help her, not calm her down." I nodded at Erik's words, he was right- he always was right. I guess that's what makes him such a good president.

"Yeah I know" I admitted softly. "I thought she would be okay, you know? I know it's stupid but I just want my family back"

Chaos POV ~ One Week Later.

I'd listened to his voicemails, they made the beast laugh.

I heard the cracks in his voice, but the voices didn't care.

I watched as my days away from the club rolled by, and I became guilty.

I was a broken man so how was I supposed to help an equally broken girl?
There was so other way, I'd convinced myself of that.

She didn't need me.

I mean nothing to her.

Even now as I lay in the disgusting motel room the beast howled our into the darkness of the night, the same darkness which had clouded my head for almost a decade.

Going to war was supposed to be an honour, to be able to fight for my country and my family. But no one really talks about how much war changes a man.
You're not only at war with the enemy, but with your own mind.

And I've never really been able get over the things that I'd seen during my tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But I knew I had to go back for my club and for my brothers.
It was time to face the music

~~~~

The sun rose in the clear Oregon sky. I'd have a long drive back the Seattle so I was up at the crack of dawn.
I reached into the inside pocket of my cut, grabbing my phone which I had charged last night for the first time in a while. And pressed the call icon next to Maddox's name.

It rang. And I waited patiently.

Hello? Cha is that you?
He had answered on the third ring. In the background of the call I could hear screaming, the distinctive voice of a small blonde that had managed to fill my head.
When are you coming back man, it's chaos around here... no pun intended.

Soon, I'm just about to hit the road. Should be back tonight. What's going on Mad?
I became even more worried as the screams became shouting and crying. Then the sound of glass smashing.

Chaos where the hell are you?
That was Emily this time. She was pissed, I was in for an earful when I got back to the clubhouse.
Look I don't care where you have been but you better hurry your ass back here young man. You have a responsibility to this club and your family and right now it's being torn to shreds.
Lennox has to be sedated half the time, now she's finally off the drugs they filled her up with, and the other half of the time she hyperventilates until she passes out.

We need you Chaos Callahan and do help me god of your not back my the time the sun sets I'll beat your ass so-

EMILY ! I interrupted her tyrant
I'm sorry okay, I needed some time. But I'm on my way.

I'll be home soon.

Tell Lennox that.

Lil bit of a shorter chapter today, hope you angels don't mind 💖

Things aren't looking good for Our Lennox.
But at least her man is on his way home ;)

Will Maddox be able to cope?
Will Lennox be able to cope?
Will Chaos be able to cope? Will he get his ass whooped?

Stay tuned to find out ;)