Chapter 15

Ryder

           Our once serious conversation seems to have turned into an impromptu party. While we were cleaning up the remains of dinner, a bunch of brothers came in and took one look at Mike decided it was their chance to get him drunk (something they have been trying to do for years with no success).  

            Now I'm sitting at the bar talking with some of the guys watching Harper siting in a couch with Maddison, Aaron, and Fin.

           I like that she's comfortable enough around here to talk with others without me right next to her. When she first started coming around I was worried she wouldn't be able to relax enough to come out of her shell. I'm happy to say I was wrong about her.

As I'm watching her, I see Caleb walk towards the back with one of the other club girls. It's impossible not to see the pain in Maddison's eyes. I wonder if Caleb is really too stupid to see how much she likes him or if he's just being an ass and ignoring it.

             Clearing my head, I realize it's getting late so I grab Harper's horses and take them outside one last time. Once they're done, I herd them back inside and make my way over to Harper.

               Once I reach the group, I pull Harper up and throw her over my shoulder.

              "Ryder! What are you doing? Put me down right now."

                Turning to the group I say, "Harper's going to bed now. We'll see you guys later."

                I head toward the back where all the member's rooms are held to catcalls and whistles. I can feel Harper's embarrassment and let out a loud laugh.

         Entering my room, I make it to the bed and throw Harper down. Before she has time to bounce, I'm on her.

              "I've been waiting all night to get you alone." I say running my nose along her jaw, "and now that I have you to myself, I'm going to have some fun."

           I feel a shiver run through her and connect my lips to hers. Instantly, she opens for me. Allowing me to taste the mix of beer and Harper, which is one hell of a fantastic mix.

              Deepening the kids, my hands skirt up her sides, moving under her shirt to feel the softness of her skin. Reaching her breasts, I feel the lace of her bar and rub my fingers over her nipples, allowing the difference in textures to cause dueling sensations.

          I do this a few more times to see her reaction before I can't help myself anymore and move my mouth from hers and pull her nipple into my mouth.

            It instantly goes hard and I move to the other one and do the same. While I'm playing with her breasts, Harper plants a foot in the mattress and rolls us, straddling me once she's on top.

          "You've had your fun the last couple of times, now I want a chance to play with you."

             A dirty smile crosses my face at the thought of her playing with me, "If my angel wants to play than who am I to stop her?"

          The first thing she does is strip me of my shirt. Once that obstacle is removed, she moves. In a slow torment of fingers, lips, and teeth, Harper moves over every inch of my torso. Nipping, licking and sucking, driving my crazy. 

           She slowly makes her way to my hips and draws her tongue down my line of hair, running into my jeans. "These are going to have to go." She says, making eye contact with me. 

           I'm so worked up all I can do is nod all the while undoing my belt and jeans. She helps me pull them and my boxer briefs off. 

            Once they're thrown across the room, Harper sits back on her calf and takes me in. Apparently liking what she sees, one of her hands wraps itself around my cock. 

            Feeling it jerk at just a simple touch has her smiling softly as she tightens her grip and begins to move it up and down. It's not long before I'm leaking precum and she leans down and lightly licks it off. 

          I almost come off the bed at this. Fuck, it's not like I haven't had a blowjob before but I'm acting like a fucking teenager the first time. a girl touches him. 

          Pulling me out of the thoughts, Harper begins to take me fully into her mouth, moving her hand up and down on the inch or so she can't fit. 

           Her mouth is like a tight,hot glove on my cock and I can't help but thread my fingers through her hair and hold her head still as I start thrusting my hip, fucking her mouth. She doesn't even miss a beat, sucking hard as I thrust into her mouth, using her tongue to flick over the head on my withdraws.

            Feeling myself about to cum,  I withdraw and take a deep breath, I'm not ready for this to be over yet. Rolling over and opening a box of condoms, I grab one and throw it at her. Harper catches it and rolls it on me. 

            Before I realize what she's doing, she's on her knees and positioning me at her entrances. Slowly she lowers herself onto me. Throwing her head back, she begins to move with enthusiasm.  

          "Yes baby, ride me. Show me what you can do." I grab her hips, increasing her pace. She lets out a series of moans grinding her hips against me on every down thrust. I feel her start fluttering around my cock so I reach my hand to her and circle her clit in time with her movements. 

             Within in moments, she lets out a scream and grips me in a velvet vice. Unable to hold on much longer, I thrust a few more times before unloading myself into the condom.  

            Collapsing onto my chest, Harper lets out a contented sigh as she nuzzles into me. Smiling into her hair, I kiss her head and roll her to the side. Moving off the bed, I go into the bathroom and discard the condom and head back to Harper.  Getting into bed, I pull her into my arms. She looks up to me with sleepy eyes and a soft smile. 

             "Hi" 

               "Hi yourself. How are you feeling after everything tonight?" 

              "I'm ok, the party and this relaxation therapy  have helped me. Colt and the others have definitely made me feel a little bit better about everything. I'm going to feel a lot better with the cameras around the property." 

           "I'm glad that they were able to put your mind at ease. And I'm not going anywhere either, I want to stay the night with you until we find the person responsible for this." 

             "Are you sure this isn't some excuse for you to spend the night with me?" 

          I smirk at her, pulling her closer, "That is an added benefit, if I'm there at night when you need a 'relaxation therapy' session, I'll be prepared to help you out." 

          Harper lets out a loud laugh and I can't help but think how beautiful she is. I really am one lucky son of a bitch to have her in my bed. She rests her head on my chest, rubbing her cheek against me. 

          "thank you for everything, I'm so lucky to have found you. I just hope you still like me after you find out who I am." On that thought, she fell asleep. I can't help but stay awake a little while longer and think about what she said, who is she? 

            I end up falling asleep determined to find out more about Harper O'Connell and her life before she came back here.