Chapter 21

Harper

          I might be a complete idiot for forgiving Ryder so quickly (again) but I feel a lot better knowing that he's here with me right now. I know Fin and Aaron can protect me, but having Ryder around helps me forget. Or maybe that's the three margaritas I've had in the past hour. The four of us are sitting around the island in my kitchen with the food Ryder brought over having a mini party.

         I'm currently sitting in Ryder's lap watching Fin give the dogs pizza crusts. I've already told him to knock it off but am past caring at this point. So my boys get a treat, there are worse things they could be eating. As I sit here snuggled against Ryder, I feel the alcohol kicking in and all I want is for  Aaron and Fin to go away. To get my idea across to  Ryder, I turn my head and nuzzle into his neck, soon beginning to use my lips and tongue to get his attention. 

          Once I feel him still and feel him begin to get hard beneath me, I move to his ear. Nibbling in the sensitive skin right below the ear I start whispering to him, "Thanks for coming over tonight. This was a great way to get my attention on something other than what happened. But now I want to do something else." 

          I barley get the last words out before Ryder stands up and walks us out of the room. I laugh as I continue to pepper his neck with bites and licks and kisses. 

          He kicks the door to my room closed before spinning me into the wall. Pinned between the wall and Ryder, I feel my insides clench as I begin to get wet. I move my head out of his neck and pull his face to mine. Pulling his lower lip between my teeth, I bite down.  "Shit, alcohol makes my angel like it rough. I think I'm going to have to get you drunk more often." 

          Not liking the interruption, I pull him back to me. This time he doesn't fight it and moves his tongue against mine. Moving his hands from behind my legs, he skims them up my sides until the over sized shirt I'm wearing is over my head and on the floor. I can't help the moans that leave my throat as he takes me in, bare from the waist up. 

          He ducks his head down and runs the tip of his tongue over my already hard nipple before sucking it into his mouth. I groan as I begin to grind against him, looking for some friction. Moving to my other breast, he gives it the same attention as the first, using his teeth and tongue to pull more moans and groans out of me. The whole time he's doing this, I keep grinding hard against him, feeling him grow harder and harder. 

          With no warning, Ryder drops my legs and pulls my sweat pants down. Stepping out of them I watch him quickly get out of his clothes and pull a condom out of hi wallet. "Quick baby, put this on me." 

          He tosses me the condom before moving to take off his shirt. I rip it open with my teeth and don't even waste time trying to be sexy about putting the condom him. All I can think about is getting him inside me. 

         At that thought, he's back pulling my legs up and around his waist before lining his cock up to my opening. I moan as I feel him begin to push his way in. Once he's fully seated in me, he pulls back and begins to thrust. Each thrust sends me slamming against the wall from the force he's using. And each slam against the wall sends tingles to my core, driving me higher and higher. All I can do is dig my nails into his shoulders and he slams into me fast and hard. 

          "God baby, I need more. Please! I need it harder and more." I wail as I close in on my orgasm. Knowing just what I need he begins to move even faster and harder as one of his hands leaves my legs and moves in. Finding where I need him instantly, he rubs his fingers over my clit quickly with increasing pressure. Unable to withstand the onslaught of feelings, I close my eyes and give in, falling off the cliff. 

          Even before I'm completely finished with my first orgasm, Ryder beds his knees to change his angle. The new angle has him hitting my spot with every thrust. Between all the stimulation, I'm quickly sent spiraling down into a more intense orgasm than the first.   

          Confident that I'm sated, Ryder gives into his own orgasm, his teeth clamping down on my neck as he comes. Holding me against the wall, we stand in this position until our hearts have calmed down. 

          Still holding me to him, Ryder walks to the bed before gently placing me on the covers. Finally pulling out of me, he kisses me saying, "I'll be right back." 

          I move under the covers, leaving his side folded down so he can easily join me. Seconds later he comes out of the bathroom and gets in the bed. Pulling me onto his chest, he snags the remote and turns on the TV. "How about we find something light to end our night on?" 

         "That works for me, I could use something funny." I say with a sleepy smile. The alcohol and two orgasms making  me sleepy and content. He settles on Step Brothers and moves more comfortably into the bed. "good night baby, you don't have to think of anything else tonight. We'll take care of everything in the morning. 

          I nod sleepily, not taking my eyes off the movie. It's not long before I can't keep them open anymore and fall into a deep sleep, knowing Ryder is in bed next to me. 

Author's Note***

Hi everyone! Just a quick note, I have updated twice so far today, and might again later, so make sure to read in order. I'm trying to get as much of this book done as I can because it's so fresh in my head but also because my husband come home from a deployment on Thursday so I won't have as much time to update since I'll be spending my time with him. So if I start taking longer to update, please be patient, I will finish this story. 

Also, thank you for taking the time to read my story,it means a lot to me. So be sure to comment and vote!