Juicy Steaks

Tamie

Tamie

I glance sideways at the man driving the big car. He is, as I first thought him to be, a handsome man in his rough, ragged way. His dark hair is in an undercut hairstyle and there are strands on his face constantly as if he is trying to hide his eyes from the world.

There is a darkness lingering all over him that covers his wishes from me. I can't read him simply because he doesn't know what he needs to feel good. Even worse. He doesn't want to feel good.

And as I study him, he turns to me and looks me straight in the eyes. I swallow and try to keep my face straight. Like I said, he is a handsome man. One that I would see on magazines back then and show it to Iris and we would make crazy stories of how we would meet. None of our stories were as crazy as the one I am living now.

"You OK, Tamie?"

"You keep asking that question," I am perplexed.

"I keep asking the fucking question cause you haven't fucking answered it, Tamie. Are you OK?"

OK? What is OK? Is being held for years as a slave OK? Is seeing the man that tortured you being torn to pieces OK? Is being OK with seeing a man die a brutal death OK?

"No" is the right answer, a constant denial of the simple fact that I am alive and taken god knows where with a man that was carrying a gun a while ago. He says that he is taking me to Iris but...

"Tamie, I see that brain of yours working overtime," Wood demands my attention and I need to give it to him to keep him calm. "Let's start with the basics," he says and fusses with his hair. "Are you hungry?"

I am but... They never like it when I ask for something. Is he the same? I can try. If I am not to make any real demands, he will get angry and maybe hit me a few times - not in the face, never in the face - and then I'll know.

"I... I am hungry," I dare.

Wood smiles a wide smile, shakes his head and looks out the window. Daultrey and Freddie would get angry if I made any requests. They brought me food and they made me work for it. They said it was them providing and I had to do my part. Even mother would protest if I asked for money to buy food.

Work for it... I know what I have to do so I shift on my seat and I get closer to him. He doesn't seem to notice, he keeps his eyes on the buildings we pass. I control my shivering, I drive my hand down his crotch and I tighten my fingers over his idle cock.

"What the fuck!?"

He swears and for a moment he loses control of the car. I recoil to the far end of my seat and I shut my eyes. I angered him again. He will punish me now, he will not take me to Iris. And maybe he will call that man, that crazy man and Iris will suffer again because of me.

The car swerves then it stops completely and I let out a whimper. I hear him seethe for a while and hit the steering wheel while I wait for his outburst. Cover your face and your guts, I know exactly what to do in situations like these. Make yourself small and endure.