Truth Uncovered

Tamie

I wake up and the first things my senses get are his smell and his touch. We have found the sweet spot of sleeping together and it was the same as that night, the first night he brought me back. His head rests so close to my neck and his breath caresses me all night, making me feel safe. His arms are around me, sheltering me, holding on me but not too tight.

And then it's that clean smell of his, all soap and toothpaste and something so deeply masculine, no amount of cleaning products can mask. I take a deep breath to enjoy having him around me and I close my eyes in satisfaction.

Images from last night come into mind and I involuntarily squeeze my legs together. Sex with Wood was good to begin with, even that drunk, angry night we spent. But after I opened that secret drawer, everything has changed for both of us. The sensations he brings to me and my body...

I close my eyes and I get the images from last night. Blindfolded and bound, all I could do was to feel him and his touch. When he knelt before me and took me with his mouth and hand, I thought I was going to die and fly to Heaven. I don't even know how I kept standing up.

And then he threw me on the bed, my arms bound somewhere on the head of the bed and he continued that sweet torture, tasting me slowly, ordering me to stay still and silent and that intensified everything. When he entered me, he was rough but it was what my body was humming for. His thrusts deep and hard, his grunts low and gruff, his skin on mine soft and his muscles tight. When he allowed me to come, I am sure everyone heard me.

I stir in his arms, thinking about waking him and demanding release from the throbbing want these thoughts brought upon my body but I hold back. I am going to return the favor by making him breakfast. So far, he hasn't given me the opportunity to feed him so I slowly try to wiggle out of his arms.

He stiffens but I caress him till he settles and finally I am out of the bed. For a few seconds, I just stand there to look at that perfect man, naked on the bed and I feast on his body, his face, his messy hair. Once more the temptation to have him for breakfast is great but I have set my mind to it so pancakes for him it is.

I sneak out to the kitchen and I am glad it is empty. I open the pantry to find what I need and then I start making pancakes. Honoring Wood's tradition, I will make more for everyone to enjoy. I am humming and smiling when I hear commotion behind me.

"Well, well, well," I hear a woman's voice.

I look over my shoulder and I see three rotters come in the kitchen. One opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of beer, the other at least goes for orange juice. But it's the third one I am focused on the same way she is focused on me. Riley.

I look away and concentrate on making the last of the pancakes and get out of there. I don't want to be near that woman. It still stings to think that Wood...

"If it isn't the replacement girl," Riley comes closer.

I bite down my jaw and I serve more pancakes on the plate I am preparing for Wood.

"Ha," Riley looks at what I am doing. "You think they care for shit like that? They only care if we suck dick, go on all fours or take it up the ass. You don't have to cook for them."

That stupid woman thinks that I am like her, a rotter. I am not. I know that well. I am Wood's woman, his Valkyrie and he is my man. At the thought, a smile blooms on my face.

"What the fuck are you smiling about, bitch?" Riley thinks I am sparing any irony on her. "You are nothing but a substitute."

I look up to her and then trail my look all over her body. She has fake boobs and artificial lips, she is bleached blonde and in the morning light she looks so used, her heavy make-up smudged to make her look like a racoon, her hair ruffled by whomever took her the night before.