Secret Pleasure

Tamie

I am going crazy out of my mind. I want him to take the end of that chain. I want him to take control. I want him to take me. I slept a deep sleep last night but it was a sleep filled with dreams of him binding me up, doing what he wants to me. And I felt hot, so hot, I woke up drenched and alone and terribly frustrated.

I meant every word I told him. I am tired of fighting to keep my sanity, to maintain control. And I want to know. I want to know how it is to fully trust a man. Please, please, Kyle, I am begging.

I know why he is standing like a stone statue looking at me like that. He is petrified, drawn by two equally strong forces. I see that he likes the idea, he craves to take control, to dominate me completely sexually. It's in that scorching look that burns me and makes me shift uneasily. And he can't hide his excitement that has my attention drift to it every other second.

But that is not all that Kyle is. He is tender and sensitive and he doesn't want to hurt me. He knows what I have been through and he is afraid that all this will trigger something. And he is ashamed that he deep down needs this.

"Please," I try one last time and look up in his dark eyes. "Please, sir."

It's as if that last word was the magic word needed to dispel this still atmosphere. He unglues his body off the door he has retreated to as if threatened. He takes one step to me and I keep my eyes in his. He stands right before me, a giant of a man over me and I shiver with anticipation.

He says nothing just looks down at me with that dark, hot look and then he moves. First, he takes his t-shirt off, folds it and leaves it on the armchair next to me. I am still looking at him with my hand offering the chain. He looks at it and then at me to ask one last time. I nod.

He leans in, grabs the chain and I smile. Till he yanks the chain to make me stand on my knees before him. That's when I gasp and I know we are doing this. Yes, yes, yes. I give up completely, just waiting for his command, my mind empties of everything else and I surrender to him. There is only him and his will right now. I feel bliss come over me.

"You are mine, kitten," he growls and that's the deepest I have heard his voice.

The sound of his voice and his reign over me makes a whimper leave my lips.

"Not a sound, kitten," He yanks the chain once more to make me stand on my feet. "Not till I ask you something. You understand?"

"Y... yes," I utter, my knees shaking.

"Yes, what?" He demands.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, my kitten," he says and drives his fingers in my hair and pets me.

I close my eyes and I abandon myself in his touch.

"We will go slow," his lips are close to my ear and I bite my lip to stop another whimper.

Another yank from the chain and I am against his body and I can't stop myself from touching his sculpted chest.

"Hands off!" he orders and the petting in my hair becomes a hard tug.

I throw my hands down to my sides and I want to cry in frustration, anticipation and pleasure. This is so...

"Climb on the bed, kitten," he demands. "On all fours."

I turn and I do as he asks while he still holds the chain. He wraps a few loops around his fist and I have to arc my back and keep my head held high to avoid choking. I do not dare move and I hear an approving groan behind me. For a few seconds I feel nothing.