Actor's frustrations part 2

Chris's P.O.V.
I decided to call up my little brother Scott to let him know about the script deal and see what he says about it. He's the only one that can cheer me up about it but I might get a couple ideas with him. Ugh I just needed some time off and I really wanted to meet up with my brother Scott and have some fun with him. He keeps me sane when things get too rough.

"Hey Scott." I said as my little brother Scott answered the phone. "Hey Chris! How'd the interview for the script go?" Scott asked wanting to know how it went. "Mom and I can't wait to see what you are going to be working on next." "Well there's some difference that has to be made." I said with a sigh. "The director wants me to rewrite the script because he said the producers didn't like it." "Oh come on, Chris, it couldn't have been that bad. I mean you saw the script before and said it was great. Why would the producers not like it?" Scott asked trying to cheer me up a bit. "Well he wanted me to take the offer in rewriting the script and I am not sure if I can take it all on my own. Maybe I need a few days or a week off to do a little soul searching for inspiration on the new script. It's going to be a lot of work. I feel like I also have to direct this all by myself plus rewrite the script. There was no other script as good as this on. I've been waiting three years just to direct this script." I said to Scott feeling a bit more overwelmed over the whole thing with the script since it was a lot on my plate to have to take over.

"Chris calm down man everything is going to be fine. Look why don't you just take a break and look for inspiration for a while? It might not be so bad. Look you aren't in this alone. If you need my help I will help you out. Come home to Boston for a while mom and I miss you. It might take your mind off of all of the stress." Scott says offing me his help. I chuckle. "That sounds tempting. Ok I'll think about it. Thanks Scott. I got to go talk to you later ok?" "Alright Chris, talk to you later." Scott and I both hang up.