Ice cream and hotel fun

Chris' P.O.V.

I decided to take (y/n) out for ice cream as we walked and talked some more. It seems like I was cheering her up which was good. Hopefully things will all.work out and the coffee shop will be saved. I would hate to see it go to waste. (Y/n) put a lot of work into it and it inspired me to rewrite a better script. It bring the best out of me and everyone who supported her and that coffee shop.

After we went out for ice cream and walked around Downtown Boston. I decided to rent a hotel room for the both of us that night. My treat. After all I did ask her out on a date and this kind of was like a date besides I wouldn't want her having to see the rest of my family quite yet. I am not ready for that yet.

"Hey, how about us both getting a hotel room so we can spend the night together? My treat." I said to (y/n). "Sounds good. I wouldn't want Becky to see me with you and I definitely don't want to talk to her ever again after what she did. She told Patrick about my financial situation at the coffee shop. And I am not going to forgive her for what she did. She's going to regret it." She said to me. "Wait, you mean to tell me that Becky was in on this as well?" I asked her in shock. "Mmm-hmm. You got that right. I kicked her out. She's no longer my roommate anymore but, she's getting her things packed up to move someplace else." She said to me. I honestly can't believe that Becky out of all the people I have met would do such a thing like that. Maybe she was jealous of (y/n).

I walked with (y/n) to the nearest hotel and checked us both in. We went up the elevator together and to our room. I let her hop in the shower first before I did which we both needed it after a long day. After we both took our shower's and came out wearing bath robes I decided to take things a step further. We didn't get our kiss and I decided to kiss her slowly and passionately with love. And we didn't stop there.

The rest of the night was full of love and passion as we kissed, took off our robes, and made passionate love together. I wanted to show her how much she really was loved and how much she really means to me. Yes I know it may be a bit much but this night also made me realize that I have fallen deeply and madly in love with her and that I love her more than anyone I have ever been in love with. Words cannot describe the feelings that I feel for her as it all was laid out on the bed tonight. Tonight was a night I would never forget.

Reader's P.O.V.

Tonight with Chris has been so amazing. Everything felt like a magical dream like a fairytale ending. It was unbelievable. I am glad that I have met him and that he had came here to Boston with Scott's help. Without Scott I wouldn't have met his amazing brother. I thank him for that as I was falling even harder for him than I ever thought I could. I was in love with him. Patrick never made me feel this way only because I came to realize that he only loved me for what he wanted me to be not for who I wanted to be. It was tonight that made me realized that. Seeing Chris and finally being with him tonight has changed my life in many ways I could never have imagined. And he was the man my heart was calling out to the day I first met him.