The make up.

Chris's P.O.V

I never did write anything like that about her no matter what. However she found those notes I had no clue but that is nowhere near what I wrote about her. Becky must have wrote that claiming to (y/n) that I wrote it just to defeat (y/n) all because she was jealous of her and her sussess at the Coffee Shop and at how she found me and fell in love with me unexpectedly. I can't believe she would fall for Becky's schemes after what she did to her and her coffee shop. I have got to make things right with her and explain to her the truth.

After I ran after (y/n) searching for her I finally found her sitting at a bench looking out into the night sky crying once again muttering to herself about everything that has happened so far.

"(Y/n)!" I called out to her and sat next to her.

"Please just please go away. I don't want to hear anymore excuses and lies about what you wrote about me." She says with her head down.

"Look, (y/n), I never wrote those things about you in fact, when I first met you I thought you were genuine, kind, sweet, pure, and very passionate about the coffee shop. You were like no one else I have ever known or even met before. In fact, I think Becky was the one who wrote that about you claiming it was me who wrote it. I definitely didn't write that. I wrote about how genuine, funny, kind, and compassionate you are. And how much you love the coffee shop and about how much work you put into it. What you saw was nowhere near what I wrote about you. You should know better than to listen to Becky after what she did to you and your coffee shop. I am sure she was just jealous of your success and decided to sabotage you as her way of getting revenge on you. Here let me make it up to you." I put my arm around her making her look up at me as I wipe her tears away. "I love you, (y/n) and I would never ever use you or even abuse you like that. I was never raised that way. You should know that by now." I pull her in for a kiss and to my surprise she reciprocates it back to me.

"I'm so sorry for misjudging you, Chris. I should have known when Becky unacknowledgedbly was in my apartment without asking and without me giving her a key. Thank you so much for running after me and telling me the truth. I love you too, Christopher Robert Evans." You hugged him and kissed him again.