Coffee Shop epilogue

"From the very first moment I met (y/n), I knew she was like no-one I've ever known before. She was actually..."

"Irrirating and desperate?" You jokingly say.

"I wasn't going to say that." Chris says.

"But, you did say it?"

Let's see how he digs himself out of this one.

"Yes, I did say that. Maybe, even believed it. Until I got to know her. And then I realised we're actually...just alike. Both searching...Tried to be the best themselves.

"Good on their own."

"But increadible..."

"Together."

"Together."

"It's a hit!" The director says to Chris. "You did it, Chris! You really did it! I am really proud of what you accomplished. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put into rewriting this for me."

The critics said, it was Chris's best work. Full of authenticity and hearts and surprises. I'm incline to agree. Chris's advance check for the movie was enough to save the coffee shop. Of course, I insist on paying back every cent, but he had a different idea. Full partnership.

I started thinking love was a battlefield
And the more armor and weapons I had, the better chance I had of winning. But in reality, the armors didn't protect me. It just held and reeled me in. Once I got rid of it, the story ended just I like to think it was supposed to.