Chapter One

Lust stuck his tongue out between his middle and index finger, wiggling it at someone with smirk.

"Grillz, have you seen Paps?" Lust asked, turning to his fire friend. They shook their head, making Lust pout.

"Sansy! Come dance for me baby!" Someone ran up to Lust, grabbing his head. "Woah there, I'm tired, maybe-" Lust was cut off when he was dragged to a pole on a table that was surrounded. 

They pushed him to the steps of the table, sitting down, everyone looking at Lust, who clutched his fist.

"Come on babe! You're the best here! And we pay well," One said, showing him money.

I need it...

Lust sighed, then grinned, getting the table.

After a while, Lust ended up with two hundred because they were drunk and throwing $50's. 
Lust smiled, grabbing the money.

"Grillby! I'm leaving!" Lust said, leaving the stripping club he worked at.

Lust went to Mettaton's house, knocking on the door.

"Ton, it's me, Lust. Is Papy there?" Lust said, a scoff heard. "Not now Lust, I'm busy," Papy said from inside, Lust hearing a small moan. 
"But-" "Talk later- Hush... Not so loud..." Papy said softly, but Lust heard.

Lust took a deep breath, leaving.

Ever since Papy and Mettaton started dating, Papy hasn't been around Lust at all.

Lust walked into a store.

"Lust! I'm glad to see you! The whip you ordered finally came!" Bratty said, Catty, giving her a whip with a soft blue and black handle, and an upside-down purple heart on the end of the handle. 

Lust smiled a bit, taking the whip and putting it on the side on his pants.

"Thank you, but I was actually wondering if you got the battery," Lust said as Catty nodded. "Yes," She said as Bratty grabbed a battery, giving it do Lust, who sighed of relief. "Thank you," He said, taking it.

"Wait, wait! We want our payment," The two girls said in unison as Lust scoffed. "I gave you guys my pleasure buzzer, all of them," Lust said. "That's not enough! Give us something more," Bratty said as Catty giggled. "Um... What do you want?" Lust asked. "We want another sex toy... Give us someone else. And it can't be a girl!" Catty and Bratty said as Lust looked down. "I don't know anyone... Just-" "Give us cash and you, yourself," Catty said. "Fine, whatever, take $50, that's all you get," Lust said, throwing money at them, about the leave, but Catty stopped him. 

"Sorry babe, that's not enough," She said as Lust stepped back from her, holding the big battery close.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Horror, what did they say?" Nightmare asked from his thrown.

Horror was on one knee, bowing the his leader, who had his lover/assistant standing by him; Cross.

"He said he was sent by Blueberry," Horror said as Nightmare sighed. "Do you think they're trying to attack again?" Cross asked, Nightmare shrugging, standing up. 
"Horror, I need you and the others to destroy an AU," Nightmare said. "Get Dust, Error, and Killer," Nightmare said as Horror nodded, getting up and leaving.

Nightmare looked at the four skeletons.

"This is a pretty simple job... Dust, you kill the small characters, Killer you have to kill the ones that can fight back, and Horror, you have to kill Asgore, Undyne, and the Sans there," Nightmares said. "You want me to kill the Sans there!? That's pretty much-" "It's really not. Just set the traps up, because it's a Sans so he'll be going to the halls. But before he gets there, set up many death traps. He'll be bound to fall for one and die," Nightmare said as Horror nodded. "During all of this, Error is going to connects string through the whole AU. You all have to do this quickly, because they'll be there is under ten minutes," Nightmare said, then sighed. "Am I understood?" Nightmare said as they all nodded, Nightmare making a portal, all of them going through.