Chapter Nineteen

Lust ran off, looking at Horror, who had tears of pain in his eyes, making Lust pissed

Lust summoned many attacks, making Undyne drop Horror, then dodge, Undyne going farther from Horror.
Lust didn't stop his attacks, summoning bones from the ground, then Gaster Blasters in the air, and more bone attacks, Undyne not keeping up.

When Lust finally struck a bone throw her stomach, he summoned many Gaster Blasters, blasting her until she was on the brink of dusting.

Lust ran to Horror, who was laying on the floor, Horror's eye-lights dim and slightly faded with its unique color.
He sat on his knees, grabbing Horror and pulling him so Horror's upper body was supported by Lust.

Lust was crying, his tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Lust... What did I say about the crying?" Horror said, Lust just wiping the blood from Horror's mouth, kissing his teeth gently.
"I'm sorry I'm so useless..." Lust said, pulling Horror closer. "You're not u.. useless..." Horror said, Lust kissing Horror's teeth again. "Yes, I am... I'm the reason why you kept looking and getting distracted, and she got you-" "It's not... I kept looking because I didn't trust you, so it's my fault.." Horror said, cupping Lust's cheek. "You're my precious lover..." Horror said, Lust leaning into his touch. "Horror... I love you too much to lose you," Lust said, making Horror blush. "Forget about me... I need you to finish her off... She'll come back because Alphys m--" Horror felt pain rush throw him. "Alphys made healing things for her...! Kill her..." Horror said, Lust pulling Horror closer as he shook his head. "I'm not leaving you..." Lust said, pissing Horror off. "When... Wh.. When I say something....! I mean do it!" Horror growled weakly, making Lust blush. "A-And when I want to do something, I'll do it... I want to stay with you," Lust said, his hands glowing a soft purple. 
Horror felt relaxed, leaning into Lust without thought.

"No! Lust! I swear!! Kill h-her!" Horror tried growling to scare him, but Lust only cried more. "You before anything..." Lust said, healing Horror as much as he can. 

Undyne weakly drank a potion, getting healed a bit, then started drinking a lot of other potions, giving her power, strength, and healing her; but they lasted a certain about of time.

"Lust, please... I can't lose you again... Please kill her before she does something," Horror begged, knowing scaring Lust was down the drain. "No!! Shut up!! You're first...! If you dust, I'll kill myself!" Lust said, Horror tearing up, Lust using most of his magic, just for Horror to be healed.

Horror knew Lust wouldn't listen to him, so he started saying the words that he knew would be the last thing he said to Lust.

"Lust... I want you to listen to me, OK?" Horror said, Lust nodding. "I love you... I love you so much...! You're my everything and I'd do anything for you. You're my precious little Lust, a-and I want everyone to know you're mine, OK?" Horror said, making Lust cry more. "You're making it seem like-" "Baby... You love me, right?" Horror said. "Of course I do!" Lust said, Horror smiling weakly. "Kiss me again," Horror said, Lust kissing Horror.

Horror, using the little strength he had, pinned Lust on the ground, getting off and getting up in front of Lust, just as many spears hit him in his ribs, spine, one in his eyes, and one successfully striking his soul.

Horror fell off the wooden place.
When he hit the ground, the spears when completely through him, one completely through his skull, other breaking almost all his ribs, and one shattering his soul.

Lust gasped, getting up, crawling to the edge, looking down, seeing only spears laying on the floor and dust.

"Sans is no more!!!" Undyne laughed, everyone, stopping what they were doing.

Lust's head snapped to her, his hearts in his eyes both split in two, and his purple eyes growing darker. 

Shortest chapter I've ever wrote-
They usually have at least 1,000 words, but this only has 600.

Well, Bye!