Chapter Five

"You two are polar opposites. He enjoys pain, you hate it," Killer said to Lust, who shrugged. 

Lust and Killer were in Horror's room. 
Horror was downstairs cooking food, as the others watched TV.

"But... You still love him?" Killer asked, Lust blushing. "I don't know. He's mean, and crazy, and a sadist, and always wants me in pain, and stuff," Lust said, Killer giggling. "If he didn't like you, he would've killed you, let you freeze in the shed, or make you bleed to death," Killer said, Lust sighing. "He doesn't like me. He just says I'm amusing to him," Lust said. "You're not understanding. He likes you- a lot. If Horror keeps you to torture, he's addicted to you, and since he's been keeping you for a long time, he really likes you," Killer said, Lust shaking his head. "That doesn't make any sense..." Lust said, Killer groaning in annoyance. "You don't understand because you haven't known Horror for as long as me. He's my brother, I know how he is," Killer said, then got an idea. "Come on, I'll prove he enjoys you," Killer said, getting up with Lust. 
"We just put something long on," Killer said, Lust sighing and grabbing pants, slipping them on over his shorts.

"Alright, come on," Killer said, leaving, Lust following. 

"Big brother? Can I go to the store?" Killer asked Horror, who sighed. "No, I don't know if she put guards out there or not," Horror said, seasoning meat. "Please big brother? I really want to go," Killer said as Horror sighed. "Fine. I have money in my basement," Horror said as Killer smiled. 

Killer quickly ran down to the basement, getting money, then running back up.

"Horror, I'm taking Lust!" 
"If you guys get caught, I'm laughing at both of your guys' misery!" Horror said back.

Killer giggled, pulling Lust out the house, looking around as he closed the door.

"If we get caught, he'll be there," Killer said. "But-" "He can't express his feelings as you can. He comes off as mean, but he really does care," Killer said, going to a store, Lust following, looking at all the dust, blood, guts, and all that in the snow.

Killer went inside of a shop, Lust following.

"Hey Jin," Killer said, looking at the clothes. "Heya Killz!"
"Why are we here?" Lust asked as Killer grabbed a sweatshirt. "You're getting clothes that aren't slutty," Killer said as they went to the pants part, Killer grabbing pants before going to a dagger section. "Why are we in this section!?" Lust whisper-yelled. "Horror loves someone who can kill, so if you can kill, it'll be a major turn on for him," Killer said, grabbing a dagger that had a turquoise handle, with a purple upside down heart on the bottom of the handle. "Like this one?" Killer asked. "Oh! Yes!" Lust said, the design is his favorite. "Alright, good, now we need shoes," Killer said, walking to the shoe section.

When they were done, Killer paid, and they went to the back.

"Here put these on," Killer said, giving Lust everything.

Lust looked in the mirror.

He was wearing black jeans, purple and black high tops, a turquoise sweatshirt that had a big purple upside down heart in the center front of it, and a weapon belt that had the dagger on it. 

"What do you think?" Killer asked as Lust smiled. "Enjoyable," Lust said, putting his hands in his one big hoodie pocket as Killer grinned. "Great!" Killer said, throwing away the other clothes. "We don't need those anymore, although they weren't yours," Killer said as they left.

When they got back, they saw everyone on the couch, or in front of it, eating and watching TV.

Killer locked the door and went to the kitchen.
Lust sighed, not wanting to walk in front of the TV, so he teleported up to the stairs, going inside Horror's room.

"Big brother, did you see Lust?" Killer asked, sitting on the floor with a plate on food, in front of Horror. "No," Horror said, eating his food. "How? He was just- Go upstairs to your room and look at him," Killer said, moving. "Not happening," Horror said as Killer glared. "Do it before I go to the queen," Killer said, Horror rolling his eyes and getting off the couch, setting his plate on the coffee table before going upstairs.

Killer took his spot. 

"Now, my ship will sail," Killer said as the others rolled their eyes. 

Lust was sitting on Horror's bed, playing with the dagger he got.

Horror walked in, seeing Lust perfectly twirl it, which made him grin.
"You're so natural at it," Horror said, Lust stopping, right at the handle. "A-Am I?" Lust said as Horror sat next to him. "Yeah," Horror said, making Lust blush.

Horror looked at Lust, who was in new clothes. 

"You look killable," Horror said, making Lust pout. "Killer made me-" "I know, so now you look killable," Horror said as Lust sighed. "Is that a bad thing or good thing?" "Bad thing, but it's also good," Horror said, Lust blushing more. "How so?" "If you look killable, they'll try to go for you, but if you could actually fight back, that's a good thing," Horror said, Lust smiling a bit. "What, do you like it?" Lust asked, blushing. "Yeah, killable is the best look," Horror said. 

I guess Killer really does know what Horror likes...

"So, you like how I look?" Horror nodded, making Lust giggle. 
Horror grabbed the dagger from Lust. "You don't know how to use this well," Horror said, getting up and walking to his closet, grabbing a whip; Lusts' whip.

"You can only use this sexually I'm guessing," Horror said, sitting back down by Lust.
"Yeah, it's kind of how you defend yourself in my AU. Make them feel sexual, then escape when they're feeling too much," Lust said as Horror rolled his eyes. "Nah, you have to give them pain, not pleasure," Horror said. "I don't know how. Sexual is all I know," Lust said as Horror grinned. "I'll tell you," Horror said, making Lust blush. "When?" "When they leave, it'll be fun," Horror said, giggling, which made Lust smile.